Did i do good?

pwnstar

Feb 19, 2011
hey guys im new here let me introduce my self my name is donnie and im from around pittsburgh PA and i just picked up 2 bikes for a deal... no i dont even think thats the word for it lol i stole them pretty much. i got a Specialized Rockhopper 29er im not sure what the exact model and year is i think its the 29er comp or the pro but if anyone knows please feel free to let me know the guy only road the bike twice still has the rubber hairs on the tires the bike is brand new he had it siting in the storage room in his house i picked this up for .... get ready ...... 350$ the bike is over 1200$ new so i think i made out. and i also bought a trek 6000 off of him to again not sure what year it is but its older i know that because it dosent have the disc breaks on it and the 6000 thay have made for the past few years have had the disc breaks. and i also bought this off of him for 150$ again i think a good deal can u guys give me a round about price you guys think these are worth as thay sit. here are some pics or them.