Everything you need to know about cycling and cycling equipment....

Tim McNamara wrote:
> In article
> <06c28c04-8530-4691-9c9b-e7cc844e6e5d@s36g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,
> "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> More informations at...
>> http://cycling-equipment.blogspot.com/

> Ah, blogspam. And what a friggin' waste of blogspace it is, too.

The "More informations" (sic) is a hint to the quality.

> You wanna know from bikes? Try www.sheldonbrown.com and ignore this
> twit.

I hear looking at Sheldon's site makes garage bicycle mechanics in
Arkansas happy! ;)

"Localized intense suction such as tornadoes is created when temperature
differences are high enough between meeting air masses, and can impart
excessive energy onto a cyclist." - Randy Schlitter