Fuji Track Pro FOR SALE

monkeyboytony

Jan 9, 2005
i have a mint condition fuji track pro in a size 56 cm frame, carbon fork and seatpost, 15 lbs with pedals, everything is stock except for saddle. Im asking 750 or best offer, this bike has seem less than 200 miles of riding.
i will have it shipped and boxed by local bike shop
thank you

i am very interested in your bike. please call me 571 426 6201 or e-mail me
[email protected]

I am looking for a mint condition 2005 fuji track pro. May i see pictures of your bike? I am located in the northern VA area. thanks:p

Where you live??
monkeyboytony said:
i have a mint condition fuji track pro in a size 56 cm frame, carbon fork and seatpost, 15 lbs with pedals, everything is stock except for saddle. Im asking 750 or best offer, this bike has seem less than 200 miles of riding.
thank you

monkeyboytony said:
thank you

i would like to buy your bike asap im in los angeles california. i am currently bidding on one on ebay but would cancel that and buy yours if still available. please contact me asap if you still have the bike or not i would greatly appreciate it. also if you still want to sell the bike please send me some pictures and a plan for payment i was thinking paypal. thanks alot,

Where do you live? Melboure?

monkeyboytony said:
thank you