I Don't Race, I Travel, So I Thought I'd Ask.

Jun 4, 2015
Is there any legal cheap dope that will not only add 5mph to my speed but make me healthier and longer lived too?

Legal, effective and safe? No way. The only legal thing I can think of are prohormones (depending on where you live) which are terrible for you. I'd stack every steroid in the book before I'd touch one of those.

Wow, this question was not what I expected at all from the title of the post. I do not think there is any such drug to dope up with whether, or not in sports. I think it would be nice find a doping drug that is safe and does not test the limits.

EPO (Erythropoietin) If used correctly its very safe or growth hormone. Legal with a prescription ;)

The main ingredient in marijuana, cannabis, has actually been found to have many health benefits, increasing immunity, help with pain and recovery and even fat loss. All of these things indirectly and directly could help add time to your speed. It is legal now depending on where you live, you would just need a prescription from your doctor.

Riding while impaired by booze or dope is dumb at best, dangerous at worst. Anyone that suggests that it's a great idea should go take a swim with a toaster while it's plugged in.

Cheap legal dope that'll make you faster and live longer? If you have a blood disorder EPO may help you live longer but even that go-juice won't give you 5 mph. Ride more, rider harder, lose weight and get a set of aero bars.

I wouldn't suggest you go down that path mate. Leave doping out of your diet. Doping is illegal, at least in sports.

emilyhutchinson0922 said:
The main ingredient in marijuana, cannabis, has actually been found to have many health benefits, increasing immunity, help with pain and recovery and even fat loss. All of these things indirectly and directly could help add time to your speed. It is legal now depending on where you live, you would just need a prescription from your doctor.
That is well said. In my country marijuana is used to make Tea and for spiritual practices in Rastafarian ceremonies. It's up to us to use the marijuana moderately.

thetdog666 said:
EPO (Erythropoietin) If used correctly its very safe or growth hormone. Legal with a prescription ;)
When I was younger I always wanted growth harmones. I always thought I was too short, 5 feet 8 and a half inches. It is still dangerous due to the fact that you could keep on growing non-stop

Hey I would also suggest to stay away from doping as it it has seriously harmful side effects. The most effective ways of improving your stamina and speed are healthy diet, exercise and a lot of practice.