I'm worried now........

Crescentius Vespasianus

Guest
After getting my 29er, and after only
with a few months of experience in mtb,
I now dominate the locals in the trails
around here. Proving to me it "IS" the
bike you ride, more than ability,
because some of these guys have been
riding for years, but they ride crappy
26" wheels, so I kick their ass. But
now I'm worried, because I've been
reading a lot on the 650B wheel. Does
anyone know how a 650b stacks up against
a 29er?

> Interesting. In r.b-t, you whine that you're burned out on riding. Yet
> in this group, you're burning up the trails. How much attention do you
> need?
>
> Regardless of which one is true, it's all really just pathetic.
>
> /s

----------
I am burned out on road, but mtb I learn
something new everyday.

Crescentius Vespasianus wrote:
> After getting my 29er, and after only with a few months of experience in
> mtb, I now dominate the locals in the trails around here. Proving to me
> it "IS" the bike you ride, more than ability, because some of these guys
> have been riding for years, but they ride crappy 26" wheels, so I kick
> their ass. But now I'm worried, because I've been reading a lot on the
> 650B wheel. Does anyone know how a 650b stacks up against a 29er?

It bigger.

HTH!

Matt

wrote:
> After getting my 29er, and after only
> with a few months of experience in mtb,
> I now dominate the locals in the trails
> around here. Proving to me it "IS" the
> bike you ride, more than ability,
> because some of these guys have been
> riding for years, but they ride crappy
> 26" wheels, so I kick their ass. But
> now I'm worried, because I've been
> reading a lot on the 650B wheel. Does
> anyone know how a 650b stacks up against
> a 29er?

prepare to be dominated. get the chicks while you can,
get some cool "action shots", and spread rumors you're
moving away.

"MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Crescentius Vespasianus wrote:
>> After getting my 29er, and after only with a few months of experience in
>> mtb, I now dominate the locals in the trails around here. Proving to me
>> it "IS" the bike you ride, more than ability, because some of these guys
>> have been riding for years, but they ride crappy 26" wheels, so I kick
>> their ass. But now I'm worried, because I've been reading a lot on the
>> 650B wheel. Does anyone know how a 650b stacks up against a 29er?

> It bigger.

It smaller.

Greg
--
Ticketmaster and Ticketweb suck, but everyone knows that:
http://ticketmastersucks.org

Dethink to survive - Mclusky

G.T. wrote:
> "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Crescentius Vespasianus wrote:
>>> After getting my 29er, and after only with a few months of experience in
>>> mtb, I now dominate the locals in the trails around here. Proving to me
>>> it "IS" the bike you ride, more than ability, because some of these guys
>>> have been riding for years, but they ride crappy 26" wheels, so I kick
>>> their ass. But now I'm worried, because I've been reading a lot on the
>>> 650B wheel. Does anyone know how a 650b stacks up against a 29er?

>> It bigger.
>>

> It smaller.
>
> Greg

It just right?

"MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> G.T. wrote:
>> "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>> It bigger.
>>>

>> It smaller.
>>
>> Greg

> It just right?

It just wrong.

Greg
--
Ticketmaster and Ticketweb suck, but everyone knows that:
http://ticketmastersucks.org
"Ya gotta stop riding the brakes,
ya gotta stop robbing the cradle" - Chris D

On Oct 4, 1:56 pm, "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote:
> "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> news:[email protected]...
>

> > G.T. wrote:
> >> "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >>news:[email protected]...

> >> It smaller.

> >> Greg

> > It just right?

> It just wrong.
>
> Greg

We all know that 27ers are the biggest and best. They even help with
road stunts.

For those in the know, the suspect has been aprehended, arrested and
vehicle impounded. A Wittier cop being dilligent the next day saw the
vehicle, pulled it over and the driver admitted guilt.

JD

> On Oct 4, 1:56 pm, "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote:
>> "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>
>> news:[email protected]...

>> > It just right?

>> It just wrong.
>>
>> Greg

> We all know that 27ers are the biggest and best. They even help with
> road stunts.
>
> For those in the know, the suspect has been aprehended, arrested and
> vehicle impounded. A Wittier cop being dilligent the next day saw the
> vehicle, pulled it over and the driver admitted guilt.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Greg
--
Ticketmaster and Ticketweb suck, but everyone knows that:
http://ticketmastersucks.org

Dethink to survive - Mclusky

> On Oct 4, 1:56 pm, "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote:
>> "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>
>> news:[email protected]...

>> > It just right?

>> It just wrong.
>>
>> Greg

> We all know that 27ers are the biggest and best. They even help with
> road stunts.
>
> For those in the know, the suspect has been aprehended, arrested and
> vehicle impounded. A Wittier cop being dilligent the next day saw the
> vehicle, pulled it over and the driver admitted guilt.

That just RIGHT.

Roll On.. BS

> For those in the know, the suspect has been aprehended, arrested and
> vehicle impounded. A Wittier cop being dilligent the next day saw the
> vehicle, pulled it over and the driver admitted guilt.
>
> JD

That's good news.

I had to read that twice to realize the W being capitalized meant a cop from
Wittier and not a wittier cop.....geesh, what a maroone.

Gary

JD wrote:
> On Oct 4, 1:56 pm, "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote:
>> "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>
>> news:[email protected]...

>>> It just right?

>> It just wrong.
>>
>> Greg

> We all know that 27ers are the biggest and best. They even help with
> road stunts.
>
> For those in the know, the suspect has been aprehended, arrested and
> vehicle impounded. A Wittier cop being dilligent the next day saw the
> vehicle, pulled it over and the driver admitted guilt.
>
> JD

Excellent!

Matt

On Oct 5, 8:04 am, MattB <[email protected]> wrote:
> JD wrote:
> > On Oct 4, 1:56 pm, "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote:
> >> "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> >>news:[email protected]...

> >> It just wrong.

> >> Greg

> > We all know that 27ers are the biggest and best. They even help with
> > road stunts.

> > For those in the know, the suspect has been aprehended, arrested and
> > vehicle impounded. A Whittier cop being dilligent the next day saw the
> > vehicle, pulled it over and the driver admitted guilt.

> > JD

> Excellent!

Yes, most excellent Matt. It was a typo, Gary. I meant "Whittier".

JD