Kirsten Gum

Larry

Guest
Kirsten Gum , Where is she, I miss looking at her during the OLN coverage.
She made me watch the prime time coverage till the end last year. Now I fall
asleep.

"Larry" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Kirsten Gum , Where is she, I miss looking at her during the OLN

coverage.
> She made me watch the prime time coverage till the end last year. Now I

fall
> asleep.

She was sent to Siberia on assignment. Last I saw she was doing some pieces
on the kickback life of the French on the beaches over there. Perfect for
her, now if they can just get rid of Al. Roll makes me laugh, so they can
keep him.