[langtitle=no]Hvordan få med seg nok drikke på sykkelturen?[/langtitle]

txurruka

May 30, 2010
[lang=no]Har et dilemma når jeg er ute og sykler de lange treningsturene mine, altså jeg får ikke med meg nok veske.

Hvis jeg skal ut på en 3-4 timers sykkel tur vil jeg som oftest gå tom for veske etter 2 timer. Noen som har noen tips her? Det er et stort dilemma :mad:[/lang]

If you mean that you can't carry enough to drink in normal sized water bottles during your training rides, then you might need to look at hydration systems.

Here's a link you can use to see some hydration systems that are available:

Nashbar - Hydration Systems - Category

My wife got me one of these:

arundel-triclamp.jpg

Now you can have 4 bottles on your bike that should see you through 4 hours+ if you use the bigger bottles (75cl). Most triathlon shops will stock them.

If I go for a ride that takes more than 2 bottles I carry some cash and stop by a market.

If I'm out for a long ride, I take 3 bottles. When I run out, I stop and get more fluids.

For those of us who don't have to luxury of a store along our bike route the only way to go, for water, is a hydration system; CamelBack or the like. Plus they double as a medium for carrying your tools and food. Save your water bottles for mixed drinks.

Cheers.:D

On long rides of over 50 miles I pack 3 24oz water bottles and my 70oz Camelback. On really long rides of over 100 miles I will have to stop at a store and get more fluid and food thus I always carry cash.

You need to figure on about 24oz's of fluid every 45 to 60 minutes depending on heat.

EDIT: The seat mounted water bottle cage system is pretty cool IF you don't need to carry a saddle bag, otherwise it doesn't work. On a long trip you need...or at least should, carry a spare (ultralight) folding tire, a spare tube, patch kit, and tools, thus you'll need a seat bag.

My third bottle mount is on the handlebars and it comes off when not needed.