Lightfoot Ranger?

I am starting to daydream about replacing my 99 Stratus. It continues
to be a faithful bike for touring and commuting, but I cannot deny that
I have the itch to be another! I also own a Strada. The convenience
of one size tire/tube has me interested in the Ranger. This bike looks
bullet proof, comfortable and stable. I like the LWB format for
touring. I like the low BB for commuting. What's the verdict on the
Ranger?

Jim Reilly
Reading, PA

Jim,

I road one at the Interbike dirt test area two years ago and loved it. I
was nipping the tails of mountain bikers. It tracked excellently. It was
even graceful on the BMX track. Didn't have a chance to do any touring
with it. But it manuevered with confidence.

Best Regards,

Mark.

Mark E. Mueller
Mueller Human Power "We sit behind our product!"
4893 Artino Court
Eureka, CA 95503
phone and fax: 707-442-8133
toll free US and Canada: 877-267-1645
http://www.windwrap.com
mhp att Windwrap daught com

On 05/31/2005 21:32:25 "Mark Muelller" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Jim,

> I road one at the Interbike dirt test area two years ago and loved it. I
> was nipping the tails of mountain bikers. It tracked excellently. It was
> even graceful on the BMX track. Didn't have a chance to do any touring
> with it. But it manuevered with confidence.

> Best Regards,

> Mark.

Hey Mark, didn't know you got in here.
--
Ian
I would rather be out on my Catrike

www.catrike.co.uk

Ian,

I've had an iron clad stomach installed, so now I check this group out
every once in a while.

Best Regards,

Mark.