Any usenet people seeing no updates for the past few days? Just jumped
onto cyclingforums and seems okay there.

DaveB

I do believe that on Thu, 17 Apr 2008 18:50:22 +1000,
DaveB <[email protected]> wrote:

>Any usenet people seeing no updates for the past few days? Just jumped
>onto cyclingforums and seems okay there.

I understand Optusnet have been having problems which they are
trying to rectify.

I use http://news.individual.net/ for 10 EUR per year and don't have
problems.
--

Erik Vastmasd

On 2008-04-17, DaveB (aka Bruce)
> Any usenet people seeing no updates for the past few days? Just jumped
> onto cyclingforums and seems okay there.

Sorry, I don't currently exist, and cannot read the above post. Don't
trust anything you see.

Who's your news provider?

--
TimC
You cannot kill Tim without fracturing eternity. -- sjc on AFDA

DaveB said:
Any usenet people seeing no updates for the past few days? Just jumped
onto cyclingforums and seems okay there.

*waves*

Apols, busy being a IT nerd elsewhere. ;)