Looking for a tour in August 7-15th

Gary@Cleanlink.

Guest
My wife and I are dissapointed that we cannot make SAGBRAW
because of schedule conflicts the first week of august.

Does anyone know of another good tour they would recomend
that runs Aug 7-15?

thanks

gary wrote:

> My wife and I are dissapointed that we cannot make SAGBRAW
> because of schedule conflicts the first week of august.
>
> Does anyone know of another good tour they would recomend
> that runs Aug 7-15?
>
> thanks

http://www.nbtda.com/SearchTour.asp

HTH

--Karen M.

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> My wife and I are dissapointed that we cannot make SAGBRAW
> because of schedule conflicts the first week of august.
>
> Does anyone know of another good tour they would recomend
> that runs Aug 7-15?

There's some here, but I haven't tried them:
http://www.mikebentley.com/bike/mwrides.htm#August

This might also be a good time to try a solo tour, if you've
never done it.
---
Mike Kruger Blog:
http://journals.aol.com/mikekr/ZbicyclistsZlog/