More Strange Bikes

javawizard wrote:

>I've added a few more unusual bikes to www.odd-bikes.com
>Enjoy!

Talking of strange bikes, I overtook an upright tadpole tandem whilst
I was driving along the A86 from Newtonmore to Laggan last week. There
can't be many of those about. Shame I didn't stop and get the camera
out. :-(

On Oct 16, 4:59 pm, javawizard <[email protected]> wrote:
> I've added a few more unusual bikes towww.odd-bikes.com
> Enjoy!
> - Jeff -

I think the "Original Plastic Bike" could support more than "10g load"
on the seat. Should that be 10kg? (though even that doesn't seem much
to me).

PhilD

--
<><

PhilD <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Oct 16, 4:59 pm, javawizard <[email protected]> wrote:
> > I've added a few more unusual bikes towww.odd-bikes.com
> > Enjoy!
> > - Jeff -

> I think the "Original Plastic Bike" could support more than "10g load"
> on the seat. Should that be 10kg? (though even that doesn't seem much
> to me).
>
> PhilD
>
> --
> <><

unless it's a kid's bike? or rather toddlers.

roger
--
www.rogermerriman.com