Mountain Biker Breaks Collarbone: Evolution at work!

On Fri, 02 May 2008 21:53:13 GMT, "JP" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>

>>>You let your cat run wild through a congested residential neighborhood
>>>on a regular basis despite your being aware that cats threaten "wildlife"

>> No, I wasn't aware of that.

>Liar. You mention in his schmaltzy epilogue that you knew
>cats preyed on birds and small animals.

"If I had known how many birds and other animals are killed by cats,
even well fed ones, I probably would never have chosen to adopt them."

What part of "if" don't you understand?

What are they? Domesticated?

>>>and there was frequent traffic.
>>>You didn't live up to your responsibility as a citizen of your neighborhood
>>>or as a pet owner.

>> It's not a cat owner's responsibility to keep their cat out of the
>> street. They have a right to a life. DUH.

>It is a pet owners responsibility to procide a safe and healthy environment for a pet.

No, no one can protect an animal from all possible hazards.

>They have a right to a life and if you get involved with one they have a right to expect
>you to provide it. And if you choose to live in a city with an animal you have every
>responsibility to keep it safe, and to keep the neighborhood wildlife safe, and to keep your
>animal from roaming and spreading its **** **** and genetic code all over town.
>You want to let your animal roam? Go live in the country.
>
>Lazy-check
>Bad role model -double check
>Lying, Denying, Can't see what's in front of his eyes (cognitive dissonance)
>
>You qualify for your own thesis.
>

>One thing MV.
>I like animals, have pets

So you keep your cockroaches indoors at all times? Or on a leash?

and I think your behavior and lack of responsibility
>as regards your pet were reprehensible.
>Your wacko trolling is harmless but your total refusal to accept your
>role in the cat's death fully illustrates your lack of character
>and your lack of humanity.
>
>May you receive all that you deserve.

Your threat is duly noted, hypocrite.

>JP

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

On Fri, 2 May 2008 14:57:48 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane
<[email protected]> wrote:

>On May 2, 12:59 am, Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote:
>> On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 09:59:57 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane
>>

>> <[email protected]> wrote:

>> >Cats do not get outside on their own, irresponsible owners let them
>> >out. You are an IRRESPONSIBLE PET OWNER.

>> No, it would be irresponsible to confine a cat to an indoor life. You,
>> on the other hand, should be so confined, for society;s sake.

>Then they should be free 24/7 but you CHOOSE to OWN them because you
>are SELFISH.

BS. No one can "own" another living thing with a mind of its own.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

On Fri, 2 May 2008 17:58:17 -0700 (PDT), pmh <[email protected]>
wrote:

>On Apr 29, 12:59 pm, Siskuwihane <[email protected]> wrote:
>> On Apr 29, 10:26 am, Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote:

>> > BS. He was run over by a car. I had nothing to do with it, AS YOU WELL
>> > KNOW, LIAR.

>> Cats do not get outside on their own, irresponsible owners let them
>> out. You are an IRRESPONSIBLE PET OWNER.

>In many jurisdictions a cat at large is the same offense as a dog at
>large.

Name ONE such jurisdiction, liar.

It might be prosecuted less often, but it's a reflection on
>general safety and treating one's pets in a responsible manner.
>"Having a life" and being treated in a responsible manner are not
>directly connected. The one is a philosophical generality while the
>other is a civic responsibility.
>
>While one can never countervail any of Mikey's blither-blather, the
>occasional post which educes said response provides a modicum of
>amusement in slow times and jogs others' sensibilities as to Mikey's
>near-total misanthropy.
>
>PH

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

On Fri, 2 May 2008 18:50:36 -0700 (PDT), "[email protected]"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Here's a quick quiz we will never see answers to because Mike will
>dodge again. The true answers are in caps. Of course those answers are
>subject to change depending on Mike's Depakote dosages.
>
>Did you fly or not? YES or no
>Did you lie about me being a mtber? YES or no
>Did you lie about other's occupations such as airline sources? YES or
>no
>Did you write a book? yes or NO
>Did you tell people you walked to an airport that is not possible to
>walk to in Australia? YES or no
>Is your website entirely quotes from others? YES or no
>Did you not say 'my country found me more valuable back home" in
>response to hiding from the draft? YES or no
>Are you the Swedish Chef from the muppets? yes or no
>Did you not keep a good eye on your poor cat? yes or no and with this
>question...cat's a detrimental to society when left outdoors and
>unfixed due to the needless killing off of animals not in the cycle.
>what kind of irresponsible fool would preach envirofriendly topics and
>do the opposite behind closed doors? a dishonest one like you.
>Do you not work for one of the worst companies that kill nature and
>trees in the name of technology? YES or no
>
>We could go on and on.

That's easy: you are wrong on all counts. Of course, liar.

Still waiting for your explanation of why you deliberately LIED:

"I found this picture of Mike Vanderman protesting a bike race...he is
trying to run down the biker...that crazy Mike!! He's always good for
a laugh.

http://bikehugger.com/images/blog/nugget-thumb.jpg"

You aren't going to live this down, until you admit your dishonesty.

Mike Vandeman wrote:
> On Fri, 2 May 2008 18:50:36 -0700 (PDT), "[email protected]"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Here's a quick quiz we will never see answers to because Mike will
>> dodge again. The true answers are in caps. Of course those answers are
>> subject to change depending on Mike's Depakote dosages.
>>
>> Did you fly or not? YES or no
>> Did you lie about me being a mtber? YES or no
>> Did you lie about other's occupations such as airline sources? YES or
>> no
>> Did you write a book? yes or NO
>> Did you tell people you walked to an airport that is not possible to
>> walk to in Australia? YES or no
>> Is your website entirely quotes from others? YES or no
>> Did you not say 'my country found me more valuable back home" in
>> response to hiding from the draft? YES or no
>> Are you the Swedish Chef from the muppets? yes or no
>> Did you not keep a good eye on your poor cat? yes or no and with this
>> question...cat's a detrimental to society when left outdoors and
>> unfixed due to the needless killing off of animals not in the cycle.
>> what kind of irresponsible fool would preach envirofriendly topics and
>> do the opposite behind closed doors? a dishonest one like you.
>> Do you not work for one of the worst companies that kill nature and
>> trees in the name of technology? YES or no
>>
>> We could go on and on.

> That's easy: you are wrong on all counts. Of course, liar.
>
> Still waiting for your explanation of why you deliberately LIED:
>
> "I found this picture of Mike Vanderman protesting a bike race...he is
> trying to run down the biker...that crazy Mike!! He's always good for
> a laugh.
>
> http://bikehugger.com/images/blog/nugget-thumb.jpg"
>
> You aren't going to live this down, until you admit your dishonesty.

Dude,

"Vanderman" (sic) is NOT the same as "Vandeman" (sic). Notice that one
has an "r" and the other does not.

On May 2, 11:53 pm, Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Fri, 2 May 2008 17:58:17 -0700 (PDT), pmh <[email protected]>
> wrote:

> >> Cats do not get outside on their own, irresponsible owners let them
> >> out. You are an IRRESPONSIBLE PET OWNER.

> >In many jurisdictions a cat at large is the same offense as a dog at
> >large.

> Name ONE such jurisdiction, liar.

You're such an uninformed idiot, Michael J. Vandeman.

http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cach...tted+to+run+at+large&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=us

B.Running at Large:No dog or cat shall be permitted torun at large in
the City.Dogs or cats, which are on any street,sidewalk, alley or
other public place in the City without being held securely by a leash,
shall be deemed to be running at large.(Ord. 2002-143,§3,2002)

On May 2, 11:55 pm, Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Fri, 2 May 2008 18:50:36 -0700 (PDT), "[email protected]"
>

> <[email protected]> wrote:
> >Here's a quick quiz we will never see answers to because Mike will
> >dodge again. The true answers are in caps. Of course those answers are
> >subject to change depending on Mike's Depakote dosages.

> >Did you fly or not? YES or no
> >Did you lie about me being a mtber? YES or no
> >Did you lie about other's occupations such as airline sources? YES or
> >no
> >Did you write a book? yes or NO
> >Did you tell people you walked to an airport that is not possible to
> >walk to in Australia? YES or no
> >Is your website entirely quotes from others? YES or no
> >Did you not say 'my country found me more valuable back home" in
> >response to hiding from the draft? YES or no
> >Are you the Swedish Chef from the muppets? yes or no
> >Did you not keep a good eye on your poor cat? yes or no and with this
> >question...cat's a detrimental to society when left outdoors and
> >unfixed due to the needless killing off of animals not in the cycle.
> >what kind of irresponsible fool would preach envirofriendly topics and
> >do the opposite behind closed doors? a dishonest one like you.
> >Do you not work for one of the worst companies that kill nature and
> >trees in the name of technology? YES or no

> >We could go on and on.

> That's easy: you are wrong on all counts. Of course, liar.
>
> Still waiting for your explanation of why you deliberately LIED:
>
> "I found this picture of Mike Vanderman protesting a bike race...he is
> trying to run down the biker...that crazy Mike!! He's always good for
> a laugh.
>
> http://bikehugger.com/images/blog/nugget-thumb.jpg"
>
> You aren't going to live this down, until you admit your dishonesty.

Michael J. Vandeman, why did you lie and post that I worked for an
airline?

Quick Dodge again...

[...]

ANSWER THEM DIRECTLY. You just lied about all of them just now when
you said I was wrong on all accounts. You prior answers are all out
there in past posts. You are a liar.
Perhaps the worst accusation you have ever made against me is
here.......why is this included in answer to my post. I never asked
you this? Are you lying again? Those words were never said by me yet
are included in your response to me. I have never threatened you. you
should at least admit that you are wrong here. This is a simple forum
and you are now accusing me of threats. You're not worthy of a threat.
no man is. You cut and pasted that in there and that was not my post.

>May you receive all that you deserve.

Your threat is duly noted, hypocrite.

AND it says VANDERMAN!

On May 2, 11:55 pm, Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Fri, 2 May 2008 18:50:36 -0700 (PDT), "[email protected]"
>

> <[email protected]> wrote:
> >Here's a quick quiz we will never see answers to because Mike will
> >dodge again. The true answers are in caps. Of course those answers are
> >subject to change depending on Mike's Depakote dosages.

> >Did you fly or not? YES or no
> >Did you lie about me being a mtber? YES or no
> >Did you lie about other's occupations such as airline sources? YES or
> >no
> >Did you write a book? yes or NO
> >Did you tell people you walked to an airport that is not possible to
> >walk to in Australia? YES or no
> >Is your website entirely quotes from others? YES or no
> >Did you not say 'my country found me more valuable back home" in
> >response to hiding from the draft? YES or no
> >Are you the Swedish Chef from the muppets? yes or no
> >Did you not keep a good eye on your poor cat? yes or no and with this
> >question...cat's a detrimental to society when left outdoors and
> >unfixed due to the needless killing off of animals not in the cycle.
> >what kind of irresponsible fool would preach envirofriendly topics and
> >do the opposite behind closed doors? a dishonest one like you.
> >Do you not work for one of the worst companies that kill nature and
> >trees in the name of technology? YES or no

> >We could go on and on.

> That's easy: you are wrong on all counts. Of course, liar.
>
> Still waiting for your explanation of why you deliberately LIED:
>
> "I found this picture of Mike Vanderman protesting a bike race...he is
> trying to run down the biker...that crazy Mike!! He's always good for
> a laugh.
>
> http://bikehugger.com/images/blog/nugget-thumb.jpg"
>
> You aren't going to live this down, until you admit your dishonesty.
>
> Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are fond of!
>
> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande- Hide quoted text -

> [...]
> ANSWER THEM DIRECTLY. You just lied about all of them just now when
> you said I was wrong on all accounts. You prior answers are all out
> there in past posts. You are a liar.
> Perhaps the worst accusation you have ever made against me is
> here.......why is this included in answer to my post. I never asked
> you this? Are you lying again? Those words were never said by me yet
> are included in your response to me. I have never threatened you. you
> should at least admit that you are wrong here. This is a simple forum
> and you are now accusing me of threats. You're not worthy of a threat.
> no man is. You cut and pasted that in there and that was not my post.
>
>> May you receive all that you deserve.

> Your threat is duly noted, hypocrite.[...]

If you really want to get to Mikey V., I suggest investing in a decent
hard-tail MTB, and finding some beginner level trails to start out on.

I suggest the hard-tail, since it will be about half the price of a
similar quality full-suspension bike - for beginner use you should be
able to find a proper bike in the $600-700 range. No need for anything
better unless you get the bug and want to tackle the more technical
stuff. Just moderate trail/fire road riding away from urban areas has
its own attractions.

Exactly the response I would expect from an unprincipled lying hypocrite
lacking humanity and social responsibility.

Here's a more clearly worded "threat" Mike.

Can't wait to meet you so I can transform your face into hamburger.
Note it, report it, forward it to the FBI, SFPD, and/or anyone else
you think might actually give a **** about your continued existence.
Depressingly short list I'm sure.

JP

On Sat, 3 May 2008 03:26:31 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane
<[email protected]> wrote:

>On May 2, 11:53 pm, Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote:
>> On Fri, 2 May 2008 17:58:17 -0700 (PDT), pmh <[email protected]>
>> wrote:

>> >In many jurisdictions a cat at large is the same offense as a dog at
>> >large.

>> Name ONE such jurisdiction, liar.

>You're such an uninformed idiot, Michael J. Vandeman.
>
>http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cach...tted+to+run+at+large&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=us

Very funny! What an ignorant Podunk!:

Harvard Facts

Population
2005

City of Harvard
8,968

>B.Running at Large:No dog or cat shall be permitted torun at large in
>the City.Dogs or cats, which are on any street,sidewalk, alley or
>other public place in the City without being held securely by a leash,
>shall be deemed to be running at large.(Ord. 2002-143,§3,2002)

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

On Sat, 03 May 2008 00:15:35 -0500, Tom Sherman
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Mike Vandeman wrote:
>> On Fri, 2 May 2008 18:50:36 -0700 (PDT), "[email protected]"
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> Here's a quick quiz we will never see answers to because Mike will
>>> dodge again. The true answers are in caps. Of course those answers are
>>> subject to change depending on Mike's Depakote dosages.
>>>
>>> Did you fly or not? YES or no
>>> Did you lie about me being a mtber? YES or no
>>> Did you lie about other's occupations such as airline sources? YES or
>>> no
>>> Did you write a book? yes or NO
>>> Did you tell people you walked to an airport that is not possible to
>>> walk to in Australia? YES or no
>>> Is your website entirely quotes from others? YES or no
>>> Did you not say 'my country found me more valuable back home" in
>>> response to hiding from the draft? YES or no
>>> Are you the Swedish Chef from the muppets? yes or no
>>> Did you not keep a good eye on your poor cat? yes or no and with this
>>> question...cat's a detrimental to society when left outdoors and
>>> unfixed due to the needless killing off of animals not in the cycle.
>>> what kind of irresponsible fool would preach envirofriendly topics and
>>> do the opposite behind closed doors? a dishonest one like you.
>>> Do you not work for one of the worst companies that kill nature and
>>> trees in the name of technology? YES or no
>>>
>>> We could go on and on.

>> That's easy: you are wrong on all counts. Of course, liar.
>>
>> Still waiting for your explanation of why you deliberately LIED:
>>
>> "I found this picture of Mike Vanderman protesting a bike race...he is
>> trying to run down the biker...that crazy Mike!! He's always good for
>> a laugh.
>>
>> http://bikehugger.com/images/blog/nugget-thumb.jpg"
>>
>> You aren't going to live this down, until you admit your dishonesty.

>Dude,
>
>"Vanderman" (sic) is NOT the same as "Vandeman" (sic). Notice that one
>has an "r" and the other does not.

That only means that he can't spell, NOR tell the truth.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

On Sat, 3 May 2008 03:27:39 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane
<[email protected]> wrote:

>On May 2, 11:55 pm, Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote:
>> On Fri, 2 May 2008 18:50:36 -0700 (PDT), "[email protected]"
>>

>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>> >Here's a quick quiz we will never see answers to because Mike will
>> >dodge again. The true answers are in caps. Of course those answers are
>> >subject to change depending on Mike's Depakote dosages.

>> >Did you fly or not? YES or no
>> >Did you lie about me being a mtber? YES or no
>> >Did you lie about other's occupations such as airline sources? YES or
>> >no
>> >Did you write a book? yes or NO
>> >Did you tell people you walked to an airport that is not possible to
>> >walk to in Australia? YES or no
>> >Is your website entirely quotes from others? YES or no
>> >Did you not say 'my country found me more valuable back home" in
>> >response to hiding from the draft? YES or no
>> >Are you the Swedish Chef from the muppets? yes or no
>> >Did you not keep a good eye on your poor cat? yes or no and with this
>> >question...cat's a detrimental to society when left outdoors and
>> >unfixed due to the needless killing off of animals not in the cycle.
>> >what kind of irresponsible fool would preach envirofriendly topics and
>> >do the opposite behind closed doors? a dishonest one like you.
>> >Do you not work for one of the worst companies that kill nature and
>> >trees in the name of technology? YES or no

>> >We could go on and on.

>> That's easy: you are wrong on all counts. Of course, liar.
>>
>> Still waiting for your explanation of why you deliberately LIED:
>>
>> "I found this picture of Mike Vanderman protesting a bike race...he is
>> trying to run down the biker...that crazy Mike!! He's always good for
>> a laugh.
>>
>> http://bikehugger.com/images/blog/nugget-thumb.jpg"
>>
>> You aren't going to live this down, until you admit your dishonesty.

>Michael J. Vandeman, why did you lie and post that I worked for an
>airline?

Show me where I said that, liar.

On Sat, 03 May 2008 14:33:38 GMT, "JP" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Exactly the response I would expect from an unprincipled lying hypocrite
>lacking humanity and social responsibility.
>
>Here's a more clearly worded "threat" Mike.
>
>Can't wait to meet you so I can transform your face into hamburger.

.... because?

>Note it, report it, forward it to the FBI, SFPD, and/or anyone else
>you think might actually give a **** about your continued existence.
>Depressingly short list I'm sure.
>
>JP

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

On Sat, 03 May 2008 08:04:46 -0500, Tom Sherman
<[email protected]> wrote:

>[email protected] wrote:
>> [...]
>> ANSWER THEM DIRECTLY. You just lied about all of them just now when
>> you said I was wrong on all accounts. You prior answers are all out
>> there in past posts. You are a liar.
>> Perhaps the worst accusation you have ever made against me is
>> here.......why is this included in answer to my post. I never asked
>> you this? Are you lying again? Those words were never said by me yet
>> are included in your response to me. I have never threatened you. you
>> should at least admit that you are wrong here. This is a simple forum
>> and you are now accusing me of threats. You're not worthy of a threat.
>> no man is. You cut and pasted that in there and that was not my post.
>>
>>> May you receive all that you deserve.

>> Your threat is duly noted, hypocrite.[...]

>If you really want to get to Mikey V., I suggest investing in a decent
>hard-tail MTB, and finding some beginner level trails to start out on.
>
>I suggest the hard-tail, since it will be about half the price of a
>similar quality full-suspension bike - for beginner use you should be
>able to find a proper bike in the $600-700 range. No need for anything
>better unless you get the bug and want to tackle the more technical
>stuff. Just moderate trail/fire road riding away from urban areas has
>its own attractions.

Break a leg!

On May 17, 12:25 am, Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Sat, 3 May 2008 03:27:39 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane
>

> <[email protected]> wrote:
> >On May 2, 11:55 pm, Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote:

> >> That's easy: you are wrong on all counts. Of course, liar.

> >> Still waiting for your explanation of why you deliberately LIED:

> >> "I found this picture of Mike Vanderman protesting a bike race...he is
> >> trying to run down the biker...that crazy Mike!! He's always good for
> >> a laugh.

> >>http://bikehugger.com/images/blog/nugget-thumb.jpg"

> >> You aren't going to live this down, until you admit your dishonesty.

> >Michael J. Vandeman, why did you lie and post that I worked for an
> >airline?

> Show me where I said that, liar.

Sure, no problem.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.mountain-bike/msg/0da67c3cd81ea3dd

Michael J. Vandeman wrote:

"We psychologists call that "Projection". Obviously, you have more
familiarity with parking than I do, since I don't own a car and since
you work for an airline. DUH! "

Look's like you are the liar, again.

On May 17, 12:27 am, Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote:
> Still waiting for your explanation of why you deliberately LIED:
>
> "I found this picture of Mike Vanderman protesting a bike race...he is
> trying to run down the biker...that crazy Mike!! He's always good for
> a laugh.
>
> http://bikehugger.com/images/blog/nugget-thumb.jpg"
>
> You aren't going to live this down, until you admit your dishonesty.
> --

Mike , why did you lie and post that I worked for an airline? Why are
you so dishonest?

On May 17, 12:24 am, Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Sat, 3 May 2008 03:26:31 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane
>

> <[email protected]> wrote:
> >On May 2, 11:53 pm, Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote:

> >> Name ONE such jurisdiction, liar.

> >You're such an uninformed idiot, Michael J. Vandeman.

> >http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:ElQsIMG8lrgJ:www.cityofharvard.o....

> Very funny! What an ignorant Podunk!:
>
> Harvard Facts
>
> Population
> 2005
>
> City of Harvard
> 8,968
>
> >B.Running at Large:No dog or cat shall be permitted torun at large in
> >the City.Dogs or cats, which are on any street,sidewalk, alley or
> >other public place in the City without being held securely by a leash,
> >shall be deemed to be running at large.(Ord. 2002-143,§3,2002)

Looks like you were proven wrong...again.

So whom DO you work for?

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande