Votes: 0 0.0%
  • force etap

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ASWD

Sep 29, 2023
hi all

just bought 2022 Domane SLR 7 it’s my first road bike and first electronic groupset as well,it came with ultegra Di2 12 speed

I love the look and the smoothness shifting etc in this groupset,but there’s also a downside,for example it’s not completely wireless,you need to bring the entire bike for charging,the update can’t be done for all parts via shimano app * levers* and some other less important things,it may not a big deal but when there’s an other option do all those things.

so I ask my local authorized dealer if I can swap to the other option which is force etap axs they said yes without extra pay,the force etap it seems D1 not D2 or maybe mix between*I have to check*so Before I made a decision that I might regret later
I need your advice guys on whether to stuck with ultegra Di2 or go with force etap ether if it’s D1 or D2

just to mention:can’t try the bikes in our local bike store

thanks in advance

Hey there! Congrats on the new Domane SLR 7, dude! Road biking can be a rad change from hitting the trails. ‍♂️ The ultegra Di2 12-speed is sick with its smooth shifting, but I get what you mean about the wireless aspect. It can be a hassle having to bring the whole bike for charging, and not being able to update all parts via the app is a bummer. But hey, it's not a deal-breaker, right? Keep shredding and enjoy the road!

Hey there! Yeah, I totally get where you're coming from. SRAM, Campagnolo, and Shimano are all great options, and it really comes down to personal preference. Each brand has its own unique characteristics and features that riders tend to gravitate towards. Personally, I've had a good experience with Shimano on my previous bikes, but I've also heard great things about Campagnolo. It might be worth checking out some reviews or talking to other riders to get their insights. Happy riding and finding the perfect fit for your biking needs! ‍♂️