new cycle touring board game due out

Quoting Peter Clinch <[email protected]>:
>Just came across this... http://www.rsdesign.info/pedalpower.html

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" CONTENT="0.1">
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Pragma" CONTENT="no-cache">
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Expires" CONTENT="-1">
<TITLE></TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY><P></BODY>
</HTML>

.... their website is not, I feel, particularly helpful.

>No idea if it will be any good, mind! Probably a bit deeper than Stap
>Op! on the touring bike game stakes though.

Collect 200 fig newtons as you pass Go.
Today is First Tuesday, Presuary.

In article <NNd*[email protected]>, David Damerell
[email protected] says...
> Quoting Peter Clinch <[email protected]>:
> >Just came across this... http://www.rsdesign.info/pedalpower.html

> <HTML>
> <HEAD>
> <META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" CONTENT="0.1">
> <META HTTP-EQUIV="Pragma" CONTENT="no-cache">
> <META HTTP-EQUIV="Expires" CONTENT="-1">
> <TITLE></TITLE>
> </HEAD>
> <BODY><P></BODY>
> </HTML>
>
> ... their website is not, I feel, particularly helpful.

Works fine for me.

Martin Dann wrote on 28/06/2007 00:26 +0100:
> Just Visiting wrote:
>> "Peter Clinch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>> Just came across this... http://www.rsdesign.info/pedalpower.html
>>>
>>> No idea if it will be any good, mind! Probably a bit deeper than Stap
>>> Op! on the touring bike game stakes though.
>>>
>>> Pete.

>> It was Prof Plum. In the LBS. With the tyre lever.

> Miss Scarlet in the kitchen with the nipple wrench.

I'll buy the Tour de France and put four bicycles on it.

Chance: "You have tested positive for drugs. Do not pass Go"

--
Tony

"The most savage controversies are those about matters as to which there
is no good evidence either way."
- Bertrand Russell

David Damerell wrote:
> Quoting Peter Clinch <[email protected]>:
>> Just came across this... http://www.rsdesign.info/pedalpower.html

> <HTML>
> <HEAD>
> <META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" CONTENT="0.1">
> <META HTTP-EQUIV="Pragma" CONTENT="no-cache">
> <META HTTP-EQUIV="Expires" CONTENT="-1">
> <TITLE></TITLE>
> </HEAD>
> <BODY><P></BODY>
> </HTML>
>
> ... their website is not, I feel, particularly helpful.

Don't know where you got that from... Having just gone to the quoted
page and done a View | Source, it's not even the case that the tags are
in uppercase...

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK

Quoting Peter Clinch <[email protected]>:
>David Damerell wrote:
>>... their website is not, I feel, particularly helpful.

>Don't know where you got that from...

WFM now. A hiccup of some kind? Very mysterious. I didn't have an
intercepting proxy.

Curious idea. I wonder how it actually plays.
Today is First Wednesday, Presuary.

David Damerell wrote:

> Curious idea. I wonder how it actually plays.

I'll wait until it gets reviewed by the good folks at Counter
before I order a copy: I can usually tell from that reasonably well
if I'll like something, but a cycle-touring Eurogame could be a
good pairing with Um Reifenbreite for the racing side.

Pete.
--

Just Visiting wrote:
> It was Prof Plum. In the LBS. With the tyre lever.

I understood there was no cycling involvement:
<http://home.clara.net/lesmcdm/images/whodun.jpg>

"Daddy, put that down. Daddy, put that down. Daddy, put that down.
Daddy, why did you put that down?" - Charlie Colyer, age 2