"New" potent potable.........

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Virginia Tadrzynski, Jun 7, 2007.

  1. A New Drink Recipe

    A guy walks into a bar, sits down, and asks,
    "Bartender, got any specials today?"

    Bartender answers, "Yes, as a matter of
    Fact we have a new drink, invented by
    A gynecologist patron of ours.

    It's a mix of Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer and Smirnoff Vodka."

    The guy asks, "Good grief, what do you call that?"

    The bartender replied, "It's a "Pabst Smir."

    Tags:

  2. kilikini

    kilikini Guest

    Virginia Tadrzynski wrote:
    > A New Drink Recipe
    >

    > A guy walks into a bar, sits down, and asks,
    > "Bartender, got any specials today?"
    >
    > Bartender answers, "Yes, as a matter of
    > Fact we have a new drink, invented by
    > A gynecologist patron of ours.
    >
    > It's a mix of Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer and Smirnoff Vodka."
    >
    > The guy asks, "Good grief, what do you call that?"
    >
    > The bartender replied, "It's a "Pabst Smir."

    ROFL, I just spewed diet coke all over my monitor. Thanks, I think. :~)

    kili

Share This Page