one for very tough tyres, and serious cargo capacity!..

dkahn400 wrote:

> The glass is half full. There appear to be several unbroken bottles.

Hence the suggestion in the thread title for the load lugging potential! ;-)

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK

Colin Blackburn popped their head over the parapet saw what was going
on and said
> soup wrote:
> > Peter Clinch popped their head over the parapet saw what was going
> > on and said
> >

> > > http://www.waveform.eclipse.co.uk/IMAGES/RoadAccident.jpg is an
> > > "interesting" outcome from a prang

> > See these? These are real tears.

> It's only Grolsch.

It may be only Grolsch but I am a philistine and
get upset about any beer spilled all over the road

--
yours S

"soup" <[email protected]> writes:

> It may be only Grolsch but I am a philistine and
>get upset about any beer spilled all over the road

This was voted 'accident of the year' on some Dutch websites :)

(Dec 2004, In the east of the Netherlands, 2 trucks collided, nobody got
hurt, one of the drivers took off but was later arrested)

Roos

Nick Kew wrote:
> Peter Clinch wrote:
>

>>http://www.waveform.eclipse.co.uk/IMAGES/RoadAccident.jpg is an
>>"interesting" outcome from a prang

> Perhaps someone feared being snowed in, and has heard of the man
> who reportedly piddled his way out of an avalanche with the aid
> of a large cargo of beer.

That's like the old joke:

The police turn up at a lady's house one Saturday when her husband has
gone out fishing.

"Good afternoon madam, I'm afraid I have some bad news for you."
"Whatever can be the matter?"
"Your husband was fishing opposite the distillery, when one of the casks
burst and emptied into the river. He was overcome by fumes, fell in and
drowned."
"Oh dear. Was it a painful death?"
"Oh, I don't think so. He got out three times for a pee."