OT: And you thought cycling clothing looked stupid!

Marz wrote:
> So I've just got through a four day weekend and you'd have thought I'd
> have some time to get a ride in. Not this weekend, it's carnival time
> down here in Trinidad...
>
> http://www.chookooloonks.com/photos/uncategorized/marcusfc.jpg
>
> And no and I wasn't being paid to dress up like that.
>

> Laters,
>

> Marz

You are a very brave man. Even more so for posting that!

I bet it was one hell of a drunk fest!

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> Marz wrote:
> > So I've just got through a four day weekend and you'd have thought I'd
> > have some time to get a ride in. Not this weekend, it's carnival time
> > down here in Trinidad...
> >
> > http://www.chookooloonks.com/photos/uncategorized/marcusfc.jpg
> >
> > And no and I wasn't being paid to dress up like that.
> >

> > Laters,
> >

> > Marz
> >

> You are a very brave man. Even more so for posting that!
>
> I bet it was one hell of a drunk fest!
>
> --
> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
> www.schnauzers.ws

My wife's posted it out on her website...

http://www.chookooloonks.com/chookooloonks/

....so it's already out there.

If you plan it right and get the right tickets it's all the booze you
can drink and food you can eat for 72 hours.

I'm not feeling too good today :( and I was the lumbered driver!

Laters,

Marz

Marz wrote:
> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
>> Marz wrote:
>>> So I've just got through a four day weekend and you'd have thought I'd
>>> have some time to get a ride in. Not this weekend, it's carnival time
>>> down here in Trinidad...
>>>
>>> http://www.chookooloonks.com/photos/uncategorized/marcusfc.jpg
>>>
>>> And no and I wasn't being paid to dress up like that.
>>>

>>> Laters,
>>>

>>> Marz
>>>

>> You are a very brave man. Even more so for posting that!
>>
>> I bet it was one hell of a drunk fest!
>>
>> --
>> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
>> www.schnauzers.ws

> My wife's posted it out on her website...
>
> http://www.chookooloonks.com/chookooloonks/
>
> ...so it's already out there.
>
> If you plan it right and get the right tickets it's all the booze you
> can drink and food you can eat for 72 hours.

Way too cool and fun! I like the Richard Branson hobnobbing photo.
Excellent!

> I'm not feeling too good today :( and I was the lumbered driver!

I can only imagine!

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

"Marz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> So I've just got through a four day weekend and you'd have thought I'd
> have some time to get a ride in. Not this weekend, it's carnival time
> down here in Trinidad...
>
> http://www.chookooloonks.com/photos/uncategorized/marcusfc.jpg
>
> And no and I wasn't being paid to dress up like that.
>

> Laters,
>

> Marz

Traditional Island garb is not stupid, it's noble:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cbro77/detail?.dir=9428&.dnm=4650.jpg&.src=ph

http://us.a1.yahoofs.com/users/41b21b16z79c8eace/9428/__sr_/4650.jpg?phQldBEBQvnIss4C

CDB
King Alatta Kahonee

Paladin wrote:
> "Marz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> So I've just got through a four day weekend and you'd have thought I'd
>> have some time to get a ride in. Not this weekend, it's carnival time
>> down here in Trinidad...
>>
>> http://www.chookooloonks.com/photos/uncategorized/marcusfc.jpg
>>
>> And no and I wasn't being paid to dress up like that.
>>

>> Laters,
>>

>> Marz

> Traditional Island garb is not stupid, it's noble:
>
> http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cbro77/detail?.dir=9428&.dnm=4650.jpg&.src=ph
>
> http://us.a1.yahoofs.com/users/41b21b16z79c8eace/9428/__sr_/4650.jpg?phQldBEBQvnIss4C
>
> CDB
> King Alatta Kahonee

> Unlimited Access, Anonymous Accounts, Uncensored Broadband Access

You are all starting to scare me now! No, I am not posting a photo of
me in my kilt (and I'm not Scottish).

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> Marz wrote:
>

>> My wife's posted it out on her website...
>>
>> http://www.chookooloonks.com/chookooloonks/
>>
>> ...so it's already out there.
>>
>> If you plan it right and get the right tickets it's all the booze you
>> can drink and food you can eat for 72 hours.

> Way too cool and fun! I like the Richard Branson hobnobbing photo.
> Excellent!

That's definitely cool.

Hey Marz, so what brought you to Trinidad?

Greg

--
"All my time I spent in heaven
Revelries of dance and wine

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> Paladin wrote:
>

>> Traditional Island garb is not stupid, it's noble:
>>
>> http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cbro77/detail?.dir=9428&.dnm=4650.jpg&.src=ph
>>

>> http://us.a1.yahoofs.com/users/41b21b16z79c8eace/9428/__sr_/4650.jpg?phQldBEBQvnIss4C

> You are all starting to scare me now! No, I am not posting a photo of
> me in my kilt (and I'm not Scottish).

I guess I shouldn't post my pictures of Halloweenie in West Hollywood, then.

Greg

--

Marz wrote:
> So I've just got through a four day weekend and you'd have thought I'd
> have some time to get a ride in. Not this weekend, it's carnival time
> down here in Trinidad...
>
> http://www.chookooloonks.com/photos/uncategorized/marcusfc.jpg
>
> And no and I wasn't being paid to dress up like that.
>

> Laters,
>

> Marz

Did anyone think "BikerFox" when they read the subject line?
--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

Marz wrote:
> So I've just got through a four day weekend and you'd have thought I'd
> have some time to get a ride in. Not this weekend, it's carnival time
> down here in Trinidad...
>
> http://www.chookooloonks.com/photos/uncategorized/marcusfc.jpg
>
> And no and I wasn't being paid to dress up like that.

That's rad. I need onea those getups to commute in, except in purple.
The uptight whitebread OC people would have a coronary.

JD

JD wrote:
> Marz wrote:
>> So I've just got through a four day weekend and you'd have thought
>> I'd have some time to get a ride in. Not this weekend, it's carnival
>> time down here in Trinidad...
>>
>> http://www.chookooloonks.com/photos/uncategorized/marcusfc.jpg
>>
>> And no and I wasn't being paid to dress up like that.

> That's rad. I need onea those getups to commute in, except in purple.
> The uptight whitebread OC people would have a coronary.
>
> JD

What happened to your tutu? ;^)

Michael Dart wrote:
> JD wrote:
> > Marz wrote:
> >> So I've just got through a four day weekend and you'd have thought
> >> I'd have some time to get a ride in. Not this weekend, it's carnival
> >> time down here in Trinidad...
> >>
> >> http://www.chookooloonks.com/photos/uncategorized/marcusfc.jpg
> >>
> >> And no and I wasn't being paid to dress up like that.

> > That's rad. I need onea those getups to commute in, except in purple.
> > The uptight whitebread OC people would have a coronary.
> >
> > JD

> What happened to your tutu? ;^)

I left it in Colorado.

JD

G.T. wrote:
> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
>> Marz wrote:
>>

>>> My wife's posted it out on her website...
>>>
>>> http://www.chookooloonks.com/chookooloonks/
>>>
>>> ...so it's already out there.
>>>
>>> If you plan it right and get the right tickets it's all the booze you
>>> can drink and food you can eat for 72 hours.

>> Way too cool and fun! I like the Richard Branson hobnobbing photo.
>> Excellent!

> That's definitely cool.
>
> Hey Marz, so what brought you to Trinidad?
>
> Greg

Most likely his wife: > http://www.chookooloonks.com/about_karen/
_____
Slack

Nice. looks a bit like Shauns wedding suit.
Steve.

Michael Dart wrote:
> JD wrote:
>> Marz wrote:
>>> So I've just got through a four day weekend and you'd have thought
>>> I'd have some time to get a ride in. Not this weekend, it's carnival
>>> time down here in Trinidad...
>>>
>>> http://www.chookooloonks.com/photos/uncategorized/marcusfc.jpg
>>>
>>> And no and I wasn't being paid to dress up like that.

>> That's rad. I need onea those getups to commute in, except in purple.
>> The uptight whitebread OC people would have a coronary.
>>
>> JD

> What happened to your tutu? ;^)

It's currently on display at the Museum of Unnatural History in Boulder,
CO.
_____
Slack

On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 07:24:51 -0800, Marz wrote:

> So I've just got through a four day weekend and you'd have thought I'd
> have some time to get a ride in. Not this weekend, it's carnival time
> down here in Trinidad...

Now that's more like it!

gabrielle