OT: Sales Tax (Response)

John Gaughan <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> ga_dispatcher wrote:
> > If they don't have any money...they can't afford to have a family. If they are that poor...they
> > don't have household goods to move.
>
> So, someone who has a job and comfortably supports his family, loses his job, and is poor, cannot
> have a family anymore? Cool, that means I can turn in my family for a refund!

Wow...I'll have to let the folks back home know that. All those unemployed Boeing workers and
subcontractors and all those unemployed timber industry folks can turn in their families! Cool! I
may have to do that with mine one of these days! Oh well......enough of The Troll.....

ga_dispatcher wrote:
> Try your state Dept of Family/welfare/children's service or whatever it's called in your state.
> You can turn the kids over to them to be placed in a family than can support them properly. The
> adults can fend for themselves.

Leeching off the government, huh? No wonder you are anal about paying taxes. Somebody has to pay for
big social programs, right?

So if I lose my job, my children go into foster care. Great. Thank God you are not in charge of
this country.

--
John Gaughan http://www.johngaughan.net/ [email protected]

John Gaughan wrote:

> ga_dispatcher wrote:
> > Try your state Dept of Family/welfare/children's service or whatever it's called in your state.
> > You can turn the kids over to them to be placed in a family than can support them properly. The
> > adults can fend for themselves.
>
> Leeching off the government, huh? No wonder you are anal about paying taxes. Somebody has to pay
> for big social programs, right?
>
> So if I lose my job, my children go into foster care. Great. Thank God you are not in charge of
> this country.

Well, he does come out from under his bridge and accost people to make them pay to use the bridge,
no? The original tax collector.

nancy

"John Gaughan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> ga_dispatcher wrote:
> > Try your state Dept of Family/welfare/children's service or whatever it's called in your state.
> > You can turn the kids over to them to be placed in a family than can support them properly. The
> > adults can fend for themselves.
>
> Leeching off the government, huh?

Try to read more slowly...you might actually start to gain an insight....well....hopefully
you might.

Placed in a family....as in adopted by a family. As in the family now supports the kid. No mention
of the govt picking up the tab,

>No wonder you are anal about paying taxes. Somebody has to pay for big social programs, right?

Trying to imply I'm a liberal big spender....heh heh heh,.....I'm probably more right
wing/libertarian/less govt than you might hope to be. Notice the "adults can fend for themselves"
comment? Of course one might think you're a union backing liberal type with your entitlement
attitude in expecting Walmart to provide all sorts of benefits to it's workers.

> So if I lose my job, my children go into foster care.

No...they are to be taken away and put with a family that can pay for their needs. No foster
care....perm. adoption.

> Great. Thank God you are not in charge of this country.

There would sure be some major changes if I were..... but I don't want the job. Not enough pay and
too many whiners.

> Well, he does come out from under his bridge and accost people to make them pay to use the bridge,
> no? The original tax collector.

LOL! Great line, nancy!
--
Donna A pessimist believes all women are bad. An optimist hopes they are.

In article <[email protected]>, "ga_dispatcher"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> "John Gaughan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > ga_dispatcher wrote:
> > > Try your state Dept of Family/welfare/children's service or whatever it's called in your
> > > state. You can turn the kids over to them to be placed in a family than can support them
> > > properly. The adults can fend for themselves.

> > Leeching off the government, huh?

> Try to read more slowly...you might actually start to gain an insight....well....hopefully
> you might.

> Placed in a family....as in adopted by a family. As in the family now supports the kid. No mention
> of the govt picking up the tab,

Cute little babies get adopted. Bigger kids, if they are lucky, get placed with a foster family. The
government pays for that. Yet bigger kids, especially if they aren't cute or if they have problems,
get placed in group homes. The government pays for those.

--
Dan Abel Sonoma State University AIS [email protected]

ga_dispatcher wrote:
> Trying to imply I'm a liberal big spender....heh heh heh,.....I'm probably more right
> wing/libertarian/less govt than you might hope to be. Notice the "adults can fend for themselves"
> comment? Of course one might think you're a union backing liberal type with your entitlement
> attitude in expecting Walmart to provide all sorts of benefits to it's workers.

Did you read my rants about government spending? No? Well, I guess I had better take my
Libertarian National Party membership card from my wallet and burn it, some yokel on the internet
called me a liberal.

--
John Gaughan http://www.johngaughan.net/ [email protected]