Ping Simon Mason

Tilly

Guest
I love your web page of children's art on 20mph road signs, which came
up after a Google.

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/page361.htm

On the 7th February I intend to project your web page onto a 4 x 3
metre projection screen to 470 primary school children, during an
assembly to launch a competition to design the signs for the 20mph
zone to be introduced in Blackheath, SE London, in August.

I hope I have your permission.

Tilly wrote:
> I love your web page of children's art on 20mph road signs, which

came
> up after a Google.
>
> http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/page361.htm
>
> On the 7th February I intend to project your web page onto a 4 x 3
> metre projection screen to 470 primary school children, during an
> assembly to launch a competition to design the signs for the 20mph
> zone to be introduced in Blackheath, SE London, in August.
>
> I hope I have your permission.

Of course! They've appeared on the cover of Living Streets magazine as
well.

http://www.livingstreets.org.uk/

Hope it goes well.

--