Probikekit.com => follow up

RS

Guest
Last week I posted something about Probikefit.com asking if anyone had used
them and if there were any problems. I had ordered some items and one was
missing but evidently they needed to send the missing item a week late. No one
else had any problems with them and I'm certainly happy with their prices and
service.

On Feb 8, 5:26 pm, RS <[email protected]> wrote:
> Last week I posted something about Probikefit.com asking if anyone had used
> them and if there were any problems.  I had ordered some items and one was
> missing but evidently they needed to send the missing item a week late.  No one
> else had any problems with them and I'm certainly happy with their prices and
> service.

Glad to hear it turned out OK. Too bad they didn't send you an email,
though.

In article <ed8c3c6a-6dfe-4ca6-a2ee-
[email protected]>, [email protected] says...

>On Feb 8, 5:26 pm, RS <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Last week I posted something about Probikefit.com asking if anyone had

used
>> them and if there were any problems.  I had ordered some items and one

was
>> missing but evidently they needed to send the missing item a week late.

 No one
>> else had any problems with them and I'm certainly happy with their prices

and
>> service.

>Glad to hear it turned out OK. Too bad they didn't send you an email,
>though.

Thier email system was a bit screwed up but eventually a real person answered
and everything was fine. They indicated they may have been having server
issues. Can't beat the prices.