(quote)

From: Joel M. Eichen ([email protected]) Subject: Re: Mercury filling restriction laws and
repealing helmet laws ~ a no brainer! Newsgroups: sci.med.dentistry Date: 2003-05-28 07:03:57 PST

Clever biking sig file:

********

(hope this works)

STOLEN from elsewhere!

**********************

--
_o Kristofer Dale, _ \<,_ ragged individualist, _____( )/ ( )_____ statistic at large...

(unquote)

Oddly enough, although I seriously doubt the "good doctor" knew this, I don't wear a helmet when I
bicycle. I beg to differ with him on the origin of my tagline, it isn't stolen, but I did modify an
existing "ascii" graphic to suit my own taste. If that is stealing, then perhaps we should return a
good deal of English to its rightful owners... ;^]

"Kristofer Dale" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Ran across this bit, in a thread discussing riding without a helmet:
>
> (quote)
>
> From: Joel M. Eichen ([email protected]) Subject: Re: Mercury filling restriction laws and
> repealing helmet laws ~ a no brainer! Newsgroups: sci.med.dentistry Date: 2003-05-28 07:03:57 PST
>

> Clever biking sig file:
>
> ********
>
> (hope this works)
>
> STOLEN from elsewhere!
>
> **********************
>

> --
> _o Kristofer Dale, _ \<,_ ragged individualist, _____( )/ ( )_____ statistic at
> large...
>

> (unquote)
>
> Oddly enough, although I seriously doubt the "good doctor" knew this, I don't wear a helmet when I
> bicycle. I beg to differ with him on the origin of my tagline, it isn't stolen, but I did modify
> an existing "ascii" graphic to suit my own taste. If that is stealing, then perhaps we should
> return a good deal of English to its rightful owners... ;^]

That's a bicycle?! I thought you were a paraplegic!

--Rich

Rich Shewmaker <[email protected]> wrote:

> That's a bicycle?! I thought you were a paraplegic!

Which, I might add, indicates your poor cognitive and associative skills, and decided lack of
imagination... ;^]

--
_o Kristofer Dale, _ \<,_ ragged individualist, _____( )/ ( )_____ statistic at large...

p.s. Learn and live, http://www.vitaletherapeutics.org

"Kristofer D. Dale" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Rich Shewmaker <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > That's a bicycle?! I thought you were a paraplegic!
>
> Which, I might add, indicates your poor cognitive and associative skills, and decided lack of
> imagination... ;^]
>
> --
> _o Kristofer Dale, _ \<,_ ragged individualist, _____( )/ ( )_____ statistic at
> large...

If you imagine it going this way --->, it is clearly a wheelchair.

;o) Rich

WB <[email protected]> wrote:

> Actually it is going to the right (----->) Copy and paste the ascii art into notepad. For some
> reason on usenet it comes out spaced wrong.

Or, you could set your display to a "monospaced" font such as Courier. Usenet has no control over
the default settings of your interface...

--
_o Kristofer Dale, _ \<,_ ragged individualist, _____( )/ ( )_____ statistic at large...

p.s. Learn and live, http://www.vitaletherapeutics.org

Rich Shewmaker <[email protected]> wrote:

> If you imagine it going this way --->, it is clearly a wheelchair.

Okay, and if I imagine you "going both ways", it is clearly just another subjective response to
external stimulus... ;^]