Re: Critics blast 'namby-pamby' obesity ads

> i am 100% on the same page with Casual Observer.
>
> embrace them...

It won't work. Ask any obese kid if he or she is embarrassed and
ridiculed at school. Ask any obese adult if he or she is ridiculed. If
embarrassment was enough to induce obese people to lose weight, there
would be a lot less obese people around.

"Shawn Hirn" <If embarrassment was enough to induce obese people to lose
weight, there would be a lot less obese people around.>>

I agree. It has to be a lot more severe than just ridicule. Fat people have
no pride or shame. The only solution is to tag them and monitor their
weight. Give them 90 days to lose a certain amount. Every 90 days they have
to report in to a termination facility. If they don't make their goal, they
are terminated. The ones that don't report will automatically have a poison
dissolve into their body from a capsule injected into them at their Obesity
Orientation.

Let's kill them if they can't get better.

On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 21:37:56 -0700, [email protected] wrote:

>i am 100% on the same page with Casual Observer.
>
>embrace them...
>
>cheers
>
>ira

I hope you like being a patient in the laughing academy.

LV

"I rode a tank and held a general's rank
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank."

---Sympathy for the Devil-The Rolling Stones
"A fanatic cannot change his mind and will not
change the subject."

---Winston Churchill

On Tue, 23 Oct 2007, Lonnie Gold wrote:

> I agree. It has to be a lot more severe than just ridicule. Fat people have
> no pride or shame. The only solution is to tag them and monitor their
> weight. Give them 90 days to lose a certain amount. Every 90 days they have
> to report in to a termination facility. If they don't make their goal, they
> are terminated.

Hey! Great plan... We should have more then just obesity be punishable
by death though... I think we should do that to stupid people as well.
Because you see, I CAN lose weight if I work my a$$ off at it... But in
most cases, stupid can't be cured... As such, you wouldn't get past the
first 90 days.

On Oct 23, 2:57 am, Shawn Hirn <[email protected]> wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
>
> [email protected] wrote:
> > i am 100% on the same page with Casual Observer.

> > embrace them...

> It won't work. Ask any obese kid if he or she is embarrassed and
> ridiculed at school. Ask any obese adult if he or she is ridiculed. If
> embarrassment was enough to induce obese people to lose weight, there
> would be a lot less obese people around.

Then perhaps the fat and unhealthy should simply be charged additional
premiums for being obese to offset the additional cost of obesity
related health issues....and if they can't pay then they die. Problem
is self correcting in a generation or so- act responsibly for you own
health or die.

Simple.

If you're fat and healthy then there's no problem...but if you develop
hypertension, angina, flat feet or diabetes then you pay more.

" If you're fat and healthy then there's no problem...but if you
develop
hypertension, angina, flat feet or diabetes then you pay more."

Wow, there really is a lot of stupidity on this board. Do you not
realize when obese people develop these conditions they are already
paying more than a healthy person? We have more doctors visits to pay
for, more medication to pay for and it only gets worse with time.
On another note, the obese people are paying more for food than the
average healthy person either because they are overeating or
dieting.
Do you people really stop and think before you post stuff? Do you not
realize what our government is up to?
Our government is in bed with the lobbyist for the insurance industry
and with the food industry. Higher premiums and higher prices for
food. In my area, the south, healthy food is more expensive. Money
plays a role in obestiy as well.

Stop the hating! Are you perfect? Get a life

[email protected] wrote:

> " If you're fat and healthy then there's no problem...but if you develop
> hypertension, angina, flat feet or diabetes then you pay more."

> Wow, there really is a lot of stupidity on this board.

Stop the hating! Are you perfect? Get a life

And it isnt a 'board' either.

> Do you not realize when obese people develop these conditions
> they are already paying more than a healthy person?

And so they should.

> We have more doctors visits to pay for, more
> medication to pay for and it only gets worse with time.

Because your obesity is what is producing your medical problems.

> On another note, the obese people are paying more for food than the
> average healthy person either because they are overeating or dieting.

That last is just plain wrong if the only 'dieting' involves not eating as much.

> Do you people really stop and think before you post stuff?

Stop the hating! Are you perfect? Get a life

> Do you not realize what our government is up to?

Yeah, yeah, its all some evil conspiracy cooked up by the govt to kill
all you hippos off early so they wont have to pay as much SS out.

> Our government is in bed with the lobbyist for the insurance industry
> and with the food industry. Higher premiums and higher prices for food.

Mindlessly silly. Have fun explaining how fast food has driven down food costs.

> In my area, the south, healthy food is more expensive.

Bare faced lie if you grow it yourself.

> Money plays a role in obestiy as well.

Only for the fools like you.

> Stop the hating! Are you perfect? Get a life

Pot, Kettle, Black.

On Oct 26, 1:06 pm, [email protected] wrote:
> " If you're fat and healthy then there's no problem...but if you
> develop
> hypertension, angina, flat feet or diabetes then you pay more."
>
> Wow, there really is a lot of stupidity on this board. Do you not
> realize when obese people develop these conditions they are already
> paying more than a healthy person? We have more doctors visits to pay
> for, more medication to pay for and it only gets worse with time.
> On another note, the obese people are paying more for food than the
> average healthy person either because they are overeating or
> dieting.
> Do you people really stop and think before you post stuff? Do you not
> realize what our government is up to?
> Our government is in bed with the lobbyist for the insurance industry
> and with the food industry. Higher premiums and higher prices for
> food. In my area, the south, healthy food is more expensive. Money
> plays a role in obestiy as well.

Your outrage is duly noted and it is admirable but seriously now;
those are waaay too many radical ideas for the average anti-fat troll
to ponder. Also it takes all the sick entertainment out of poking fun
of all the fat people and their supporters here. We cannot deny the
tards their fun. That could be misconstrued as cruel and a violation
of their right to feel validated through the verbal and emotional
abuse of others.

Ragnar

On Oct 26, 2:23 pm, Ragnar <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Oct 26, 1:06 pm, [email protected] wrote:
>

> > " If you're fat and healthy then there's no problem...but if you
> > develop
> > hypertension, angina, flat feet or diabetes then you pay more."

> > Wow, there really is a lot of stupidity on this board. Do you not
> > realize when obese people develop these conditions they are already
> > paying more than a healthy person? We have more doctors visits to pay
> > for, more medication to pay for and it only gets worse with time.
> > On another note, the obese people are paying more for food than the
> > average healthy person either because they are overeating or
> > dieting.
> > Do you people really stop and think before you post stuff? Do you not
> > realize what our government is up to?
> > Our government is in bed with the lobbyist for the insurance industry
> > and with the food industry. Higher premiums and higher prices for
> > food. In my area, the south, healthy food is more expensive. Money
> > plays a role in obestiy as well.

> Your outrage is duly noted and it is admirable but seriously now;
> those are waaay too many radical ideas for the average anti-fat troll
> to ponder. Also it takes all the sick entertainment out of poking fun
> of all the fat people and their supporters here. We cannot deny the
> tards their fun. That could be misconstrued as cruel and a violation
> of their right to feel validated through the verbal and emotional
> abuse of others.
>
> Ragnar

Uh no. I'm not an anti-fat troll Mr. Ragnar....it is you and your fat
apologists who want to have everyone get along.; Tell me...if you
have a speeding ticket or an at fault accident do your insurance
premiums go up? Of course they do. You've proven yourself to be part
of the at-risk pool of insured. The same should apply for those folks
who place themselves at risk of developing obesity related illnesses.

Please.

Feel free to debate that premise.

On Oct 26, 1:41 pm, "joe brown" <[email protected]> wrote:
And it isnt a 'board' either.

It's a usenet group. Same as a message board.

> Do you not realize when obese people develop these conditions
> they are already paying more than a healthy person?

And so they should. Really? What about people who are not overweight
and develop these conditions? Should they pay more too?

> We have more doctors visits to pay for, more
> medication to pay for and it only gets worse with time.

Because your obesity is what is producing your medical problems.
No, Not always. You're generalizing. Is that too big a word for you
jerk! People of normal weight get health conditions such as high
blood pressure, high cholesterol, and yes diabetes.

> On another note, the obese people are paying more for food than the
> average healthy person either because they are overeating or dieting.

That last is just plain wrong if the only 'dieting' involves not
eating as much.

No it isn't wrong. It's reality.

> Do you not realize what our government is up to?

Yeah, yeah, its all some evil conspiracy cooked up by the govt to
kill
all you hippos off early so they wont have to pay as much SS out.

Yep,, I've read that theory as well. Wouldn't doubt it a bit. As far
as the hippo comment goes, I've found that people who have the
attitude that you exhibit have small minds as well as a small ....
well I'll leave that one for everyone to come to their own conclusion!
> Our government is in bed with the lobbyist for the insurance industry
> and with the food industry. Higher premiums and higher prices for food.

Mindlessly silly. Have fun explaining how fast food has driven down
food costs.

What are you talking about. I didn't mention fast food. Are you
suggesting that fast food, aka Mcdonald's, etc. has driven down food
prices? Whatever
> In my area, the south, healthy food is more expensive.

Bare faced lie if you grow it yourself.

Not everyone owns a farm or even enough land to grow food on. Not all
of know how to grow food or have the time to. Again, the reality is,
right now buying healthier foods is more expensive than eating junk.
> Money plays a role in obestiy as well.

Only for the fools like you.

Didn't anyone ever teach you where you got for calling someone a fool?
If you can't think of it-it rhymes with "well"
> Stop the hating! Are you perfect? Get a life

Pot, Kettle, Black.

I think what you are trying to say here is "That's the pot calling the
kettle black." Ooooh! Did I hit a nerve? You are a hater. I feel
sad for you. I will say a prayer for you that whatever that is in
your life story that has made you so mean and hateful be resolved and
dealt with. Peace

On Oct 26, 2:23 pm, Ragnar <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Oct 26, 1:06 pm, [email protected] wrote:
>

> > " If you're fat and healthy then there's no problem...but if you
> > develop
> > hypertension, angina, flat feet or diabetes then you pay more."

> > Wow, there really is a lot of stupidity on this board. Do you not
> > realize when obese people develop these conditions they are already
> > paying more than a healthy person? We have more doctors visits to pay
> > for, more medication to pay for and it only gets worse with time.
> > On another note, the obese people are paying more for food than the
> > average healthy person either because they are overeating or
> > dieting.
> > Do you people really stop and think before you post stuff? Do you not
> > realize what our government is up to?
> > Our government is in bed with the lobbyist for the insurance industry
> > and with the food industry. Higher premiums and higher prices for
> > food. In my area, the south, healthy food is more expensive. Money
> > plays a role in obestiy as well.

> Your outrage is duly noted and it is admirable but seriously now;
> those are waaay too many radical ideas for the average anti-fat troll
> to ponder.

You're so right. They're too small minded.

On Oct 26, 7:44 pm, [email protected] wrote:
> On Oct 26, 2:23 pm, Ragnar <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> > On Oct 26, 1:06 pm, [email protected] wrote:

> > > " If you're fat and healthy then there's no problem...but if you
> > > develop
> > > hypertension, angina, flat feet or diabetes then you pay more."

> > > Wow, there really is a lot of stupidity on this board. Do you not
> > > realize when obese people develop these conditions they are already
> > > paying more than a healthy person? We have more doctors visits to pay
> > > for, more medication to pay for and it only gets worse with time.
> > > On another note, the obese people are paying more for food than the
> > > average healthy person either because they are overeating or
> > > dieting.
> > > Do you people really stop and think before you post stuff? Do you not
> > > realize what our government is up to?
> > > Our government is in bed with the lobbyist for the insurance industry
> > > and with the food industry. Higher premiums and higher prices for
> > > food. In my area, the south, healthy food is more expensive. Money
> > > plays a role in obestiy as well.

> > Your outrage is duly noted and it is admirable but seriously now;
> > those are waaay too many radical ideas for the average anti-fat troll
> > to ponder. Also it takes all the sick entertainment out of poking fun
> > of all the fat people and their supporters here. We cannot deny the
> > tards their fun. That could be misconstrued as cruel and a violation
> > of their right to feel validated through the verbal and emotional
> > abuse of others.

> > Ragnar

> Uh no. I'm not an anti-fat troll Mr. Ragnar....it is you and your fat
> apologists who want to have everyone get along.;

What is wrong with wanting everyone to get along?

Tell me...if you
> have a speeding ticket or an at fault accident do your insurance
> premiums go up? Of course they do. You've proven yourself to be part
> of the at-risk pool of insured. The same should apply for those folks
> who place themselves at risk of developing obesity related illnesses.
>
> Please.
>
> Feel free to debate that premise.- Hide quoted text -
> People pay premiums to insurance companies. They should be able to expect coverage. After-all isn't that what insurance is for dork? As far as auto insurance goes-even though it's insurance related, it's not the same. Dangerous drivers need the incentive to straighten up before they kill someone else!

I hope you can understand that since it's obvioius from your previous
post your in middle school-at least your intelligence is. LOL

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
Why are you such an angry
> person? Why do you hate people with weight issues so much?

Because he knows he is inferior to evrery one of us fat
people, whose only hope is to find employment as an ass-wiper. Why
else? He needs to learn to take responsibility for his actions.

Robin