Re: eating healthy stuff (was successful with physical limitations)

wle

Guest
that has to be way more than 5000 calories..

doesn;t a quarter pounder have like 700?

if so just the beef would be 42,000.

wle.

Rich wrote:
> wle wrote:
>
> > doesn;t a quarter pounder have like 700?

> A quarter pounder has 430 calories.
>
> http://shapefit.com/mcdonalds.html

And that's the whole thing (no cheese - that's an extra 100 Cal.)

So it includes the beef, bun, ketchup, mustard, pickle, onions, and
seasoning.

On 17 Jun 2005 12:16:24 -0700, "Brian Huntley"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Rich wrote:
>> wle wrote:
>>
>> > doesn;t a quarter pounder have like 700?

>> A quarter pounder has 430 calories.
>>
>> http://shapefit.com/mcdonalds.html

>And that's the whole thing (no cheese - that's an extra 100 Cal.)
>
>So it includes the beef, bun, ketchup, mustard, pickle, onions, and
>seasoning.

It's kind of funny, I used to love hamburgers. I was like Jughead! Not
macdonalds or fast food, though. Until a few months ago when I got
food poisoning from a hamburger. I haven't been able to think of a
hamburger since without getting queasy. Even when I see ground meat in
the grocery store. I'm not a vegetarian, but it's still ewwwww. It's
like when I see Fleet in the drugstore. I don't know if anyone has
ever had to drink Fleet. BUt since that time, even when I see it in
the drugstore, it's like ugggh......but it's different. I used to LOVE
hamburgers! No one loves Fleet Enema.

[email protected] wrote:
> It's kind of funny, I used to love hamburgers. I was like Jughead! Not
> macdonalds or fast food, though. Until a few months ago when I got
> food poisoning from a hamburger. I haven't been able to think of a
> hamburger since without getting queasy. Even when I see ground meat in
> the grocery store. I'm not a vegetarian, but it's still ewwwww. It's
> like when I see Fleet in the drugstore. I don't know if anyone has
> ever had to drink Fleet. BUt since that time, even when I see it in
> the drugstore, it's like ugggh......but it's different. I used to LOVE
> hamburgers! No one loves Fleet Enema.

DRINK Fleet?!?

NOW you tell me!

(Many, many years ago; pre-op instructions.)

Bill AKA "Pucker"

In article <[email protected]>,
"Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> writes:
> [email protected] wrote:
>> It's kind of funny, I used to love hamburgers. I was like Jughead! Not
>> macdonalds or fast food, though. Until a few months ago when I got
>> food poisoning from a hamburger. I haven't been able to think of a
>> hamburger since without getting queasy. Even when I see ground meat in
>> the grocery store. I'm not a vegetarian, but it's still ewwwww. It's
>> like when I see Fleet in the drugstore. I don't know if anyone has
>> ever had to drink Fleet. BUt since that time, even when I see it in
>> the drugstore, it's like ugggh......but it's different. I used to LOVE
>> hamburgers! No one loves Fleet Enema.

> DRINK Fleet?!?
>
> NOW you tell me!
>
> (Many, many years ago; pre-op instructions.)
>
> Bill AKA "Pucker"

Maybe there /is/ a need in the world after all, for
rhubarb smoothies.

cheers,
Tom

--