Re: Example of REAL Hatred

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Jan, Apr 26, 2004.

  1. Jan

    Jan Guest

    From: W_B no_one@nowhere.net

    >Damn shame that jd didn't succumb.

    Wishing others dead comes from Satan

    >That alone should disprove her claims
    >of being a victim of poisoning of any kind.

    You are most desperate to disprove claims. Amalgams can and DO cause mercury
    poisoning. Denying it doesn't change that.

    Muslims call Jd an 'Infidel' !

    Lie # 1 Muslims don't know JD.

    The fact is, so do Christians.

    Lie # 2. This is NOT a fact, quite the opposite.

    Ja|\|Dre\/\/ is a demon, and
    the scourge of the human race.

    Hate is rampant among organized medicine and dentistry and the *gang*.

    They who remove the evil demon(s)
    are destined to be blessed.

    Lie # 3. There are no demons to be removed.
    --

    W_B

    Pathetic.

    Jan

    Tags:

  2. Rich.@.

    Rich.@. Guest

    On 26 Apr 2004 22:56:16 GMT, jdrew63929@aol.com (Jan) wrote:

    >From: W_B no_one@nowhere.net
    >
    >>Damn shame that jd didn't succumb.

    >Wishing others dead comes from Satan

    I wish for you a good dose of mercury poisoning, peripheral neuropathy
    and
    migraine headaches.

    Jan

    >>That alone should disprove her claims
    >>of being a victim of poisoning of any kind.

    >You are most desperate to disprove claims. Amalgams can and DO cause mercury
    >poisoning. Denying it doesn't change that.

    Jan Drew, repeatedly posts how she almost died of mercury poisoning
    and that removal of the amalgams saved her life.

    But what are the *real* facts??

    Fact 1: On March 4, 1999 Jan reported that she was feeling pretty good
    after having a parasite cleanse and she said that she thought
    parasites were the cause of all her problems. She said that her foot
    pain was gone (soon to come back).

    Fact 2: On June 17, 1999 Jan reports that she could barely sit up due
    to mercury poisoning.

    Fact 3: On June 19, 1999 within hours of having eight amalgams removed
    (over two days) Jan reports that she feels better than she has in two
    years.

    Fact 4: When Jan is confronted about this rapid improvement and how it
    could not be due to mercury level dropping Jan says that she *never*
    said it was the mercury dropping and admitted that it was due to
    "relief" that she had finished the dental work and had paid the bill.

    Fact 5: Jan did *not* finish the dental work on June 19, 1999 when she
    claimed she did.
    IN fact it would not be completed until July 11, 1999!! Lie number
    ONE.

    Fact 6: Jan posted to sci.med.dentistry that she knew it was the
    mercury because she did not begin to regain her health until *after*
    her mercury level dropped. Lie number TWO.

    Fact 7: On June 26, 1999 Jan posted to mha that she was able to go out
    line dancing and all the pain in her feet was gone because she was not
    getting a daily dose of mercury. But the truth is that Jan still had
    more amalgams to be removed and she *was* getting a daily dose of
    mercury (not to mention the huge dose she got during the removal
    process). Lie number THREE.

    Fact 8: Jan does not refute *any* of the above nor can she reconcile
    her contradictory statements.

    Fact 9: Jan repeatedly says that I lied about her amalgam history. Lie
    number FOUR.

    Fact 10: Jan accuses me of lying when I said that she felt better than
    she had in years within hours of having amalgams removed. She says I
    lied because I did not say *two years*. Lie number FIVE.

    Fact 11: Jan accuses me of lying when I said that she felt better than
    she had in two years and again accused me of lying because of what I
    was "implying". Lie number SIX

    Fact 12: Jan accuses me of lying and trying to change her story when I
    mistakenly posted January instead of June. Lie number SEVEN.

    Fact 13: Jan is a psychopathic liar, bigot, antisemite and generally
    hateful person who continues to bear false witness against those who
    expose her lies.

    Fact 14: All the above are true and proven by Jan's own words.

    That's a wrap.

    PS: Jan is sure to start a new message attacking me instead of
    admitting that she is a liar and a bigot. She certainly will not
    refute any of the FACTS that I have detailed above. She cannot refute
    the facts since they are ALL PROVEN WITH JAN'S OWN WORDS!!! Just
    watch.

    >Muslims call Jd an 'Infidel' !
    >
    >Lie # 1 Muslims don't know JD.

    Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

    >The fact is, so do Christians.
    >
    >Lie # 2. This is NOT a fact, quite the opposite.

    Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

    >Ja|\|Dre\/\/ is a demon, and
    >the scourge of the human race.
    >
    >Hate is rampant among organized medicine and dentistry and the *gang*.

    I wish for you a good dose of mercury poisoning, peripheral neuropathy
    and
    migraine headaches.

    Jan

    >They who remove the evil demon(s)
    >are destined to be blessed.
    >
    >Lie # 3. There are no demons to be removed.

    Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

    What was that Jan was saying about others transferring their
    weaknesses to others?? Poor Jan.

    Aloha,

    Rich

    The best defense to logic is ignorance