Re: OFF TOPIC FUN - The SPAMMER, Rear-ended

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by CowPunk, Mar 25, 2008.

  1. CowPunk

    CowPunk Guest

    On Mar 25, 3:07 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:

    Dear SPAMWARD,

    I'm really starting to feel sorry for you. It's not a pretty sight
    from out here, to watch you post and then reply to your own post...
    Please see a doctor. Soon.

    CowPunk

    Tags:

  2. JimmyMac

    JimmyMac Guest

    On Mar 25, 7:20 pm, CowPunk <cowpun...@hotmail.com> wrote:
    > On Mar 25, 3:07 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
    >
    > Dear SPAMWARD,
    >
    > I'm really starting to feel sorry for you. It's not a pretty sight
    > from out here, to watch you post and then reply to your own post...
    > Please see a doctor. Soon.
    >
    > CowPunk

    For Ed to seek professional help, it would be necessary for him to
    first recognize that he has a problem and is in need of help. This
    recognition will never happen. The more I read of Dolan's trash, the
    more I become convinced that he is genuinely mentally ill ... pitiful
    really. Just like there comes a time when the keys have to be taken
    from a driver, I wish someone would confiscate his computer. Then at
    least his problem wouldn't be imposed on others.

  3. Little Meow

    Little Meow Guest

    "Edward Dolan" <edolan@iw.net> wrote in

    > Imagine stalking a perfect stranger.

    Keep your fantasies to yourself!

  4. Edward Dolan wrote:
    > This is the epiphany of stupid for me.

    And that says it all!

  5. Edward Dolan

    Edward Dolan Guest

    "Little Meow" <meow@meow.meow> wrote in message
    > "Edward Dolan" <edolan@iw.net> wrote in
    >

    >> You
    >> You
    >> You
    >> You
    >> You
    >> You
    >> You
    >> You
    >> You
    >> You
    >> You
    >> I'm sorry.
    >> I can't go on.
    >> This is an epiphany of stupid for me.

    > It was all about me, then Ed realized it was
    > him, but he couldn't take the truth and may
    > have followed Fab's advice to off himself.

    >>> You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off,
    >>> pillock. You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You
    >>> clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker.
    >>> You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole
    >>> ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry
    >>> pisshead cockup pratting
    >>> naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You
    >>> dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.

  6. Edward Dolan

    > "Edward Dolan" <edolan@iw.net> wrote in
    >

    >> "Little Meow" <meow@meow.meow> wrote in message
    >>> JimmyMac <jimmymac_4@yahoo.com> wrote in
    >>> 03b463d48bc7@a23g2000hsc.googlegroups.com:

    >>> Ed is here to enjoy the fellowship of the USENET community.

    >> What fellowship? You are kidding of course!
    >>

    > The fellowship that draws you to reach out to the various
    > froups that you may enjoy some form of human contact.
    > You lash out to keep people at a distance because you
    > are afraid to love.
    >
    >>> He is ready to offer his pearls of wisdom to any who ask.

    >> My pearls of wisdom are proffered whether asked for or not.
    >>
    >>> Some time ago he offered his opinions about "big black negros",
    >>> rape, fornication, and masturbation.

    >> That is strictly for LM. She is a whore and a foulmouthed slut and
    >> deserves only the best.
    >>

    > Your come-ons need work. I'm not going let you take me out on
    > a date-rape.
    >
    >> Little Meow is a slut and a whore and her only desire in life
    >> is to be raped by a big black Negro.

    > Please don't show up at my door in black-face!

    >>> You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off,
    >>> pillock. You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You
    >>> clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker.
    >>> You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole
    >>> ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry
    >>> pisshead cockup pratting
    >>> naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You
    >>> dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.

  7. On Mar 28, 3:23 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:

    dolan, I told you to commit sucide, now go and do it.

  8. Jym Dyer

    Jym Dyer Guest

    >> dolan, I told you to commit sucide, now go and do it.
    > You first!

    =v= Fab, no! We need you here!
    <_Jym_>

Share This Page