Re: OK, that does it.

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Default User, Mar 24, 2007.

  1. Default User

    Default User Guest

    Karl S wrote:

    > I'm setting my news reader to ignore anything from hotmail.com,
    > yahoo.com, and gmail.com for a while. Sorry if I miss any good stuff.

    I'm crushed.

    Brian

    won't shut up.

  2. sf

    sf Guest

    On 25 Mar 2007 03:54:47 GMT, "Default User" <defaultuserbr@yahoo.com>
    wrote:

    >Karl S wrote:
    >
    >> I'm setting my news reader to ignore anything from hotmail.com,
    >> yahoo.com, and gmail.com for a while. Sorry if I miss any good stuff.

    >I'm crushed.

    Me too. Oh, woe is me. I guess that means we'll be hearing even less
    from him. LOL

    --
    See return address to reply by email

Share This Page