Re: Tom Sherman - may he never return!

Pat

Guest

>Put this loser on IGNORE!

Okay, so why didn't YOU put him on ignore instead of reposting his dreck?
Why, why, why, if you think so little of him (as do we all) is it that YOU
are the one to effectively give him wider distribution from reposting?

You are the one going to get put on ignore if you don't stop this
foolishness!

Pat in TX

> Okay, so why didn't YOU put him on ignore instead of reposting his dreck?
> Why, why, why, if you think so little of him (as do we all) is it that YOU
> are the one to effectively give him wider distribution from reposting?
>
> You are the one going to get put on ignore if you don't stop this
> foolishness!
>
> Pat in TX

Well that's nice! So now I'M the bad guy here!

Dude, own up to your mistake! You did it. You.

On Jun 28, 8:17 am, "Pat" <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Okay, so why didn't YOU put him on ignore instead of reposting his dreck?
> > Why, why, why, if you think so little of him (as do we all) is it that YOU
> > are the one to effectively give him wider distribution from reposting?

> > You are the one going to get put on ignore if you don't stop this
> > foolishness!

> > Pat in TX

> Well that's nice! So now I'M the bad guy here!
>
> Dude, own up to your mistake! You did it. You.

Geez. You cyclists ARE a bunch of whack-a-doodles!