Sick of the "they knew the risk" remark

Colorado Ryder said:
Your humor went right over their heads.

He is the first, the very first, to point the finger when he thinks he sees a mistake made.

(which is entirely different to when a genuine grammatical/syntax or factual error is actually made).

Quid pro quo, CR.

Colorado Ryder said:
Your humor went right over their heads.
Precisely...although quite a compliment that Lim keeps a special file of my post…I can see him right now with candles lit in his little dim damp room of his tiny house sitting in front of his 486dx… His little pointy ears are twitching as I’m writing this for he knows I’m about to post…His wallpaper…are my posts pasted to his little walls for easy reference…Really sad. Especially since he could shoot a fish even if it were in a barrel . However, I’m surprised he still has any feet since they have been victims of his shooting prowess many times before….

limerickman said:
He is the first, the very first, to point the finger when he thinks he sees a mistake made.

(which is entirely different to when a genuine grammatical/syntax or factual error is actually made).

Quid pro quo, CR.
I'm backing out of this. Sounds like way to much history between you two.

limerickman said:

Quid pro quo, CR.
C'mon lim... being a little rough on your idol today aren't you?

Hypnospin said:
your apostrophie, if not mindset, is in the wrong place.
Yes Tyro that was a typo. And while we're at it smart ass it's Apostrophe not Apostrophie. Hehehehehe.

FredC said:
Yes Tyro that was a typo. And while we're at it smart ass it's Apostrophe not Apostrophie. Hehehehehe.
Now there's a man who understands humor...

it is true, i do digress here.
lately, though, it is 2nd grade which i am attending, giving courses as a volunteer in non violent problem resolution.
the next generation is the hope of progressing towards rejection of violence perpetratrated in the name of (insert your rationalization here)

try a road ride, it may give a change in outlook.

MountainPro said:
Rule #1. Pulling someone up on thier grammar is the sign that you have no argument.

Rule #2. Pulling somone up on their grammar when there is no mistake there is a sign that you need to go back to school. 1st grade would suffice.

cdaleguy said:
i hate zapper
i dunno, the PS2 version is okay but the XBOX has better graphics...sure the controls are a bit fidgetty but you'll get use to it..

can i ask...which part are you stuck at? the monsters castle?

the trick here is to try and hit the frog with the hammer as you leap across the bridge otherwise he hits you with his long tounge in mid-air...

MountainPro said:
i dunno, the PS2 version is okay but the XBOX has better graphics...sure the controls are a bit fidgetty but you'll get use to it..

can i ask...which part are you stuck at? the monsters castle?

the trick here is to try and hit the frog with the hammer as you leap across the bridge otherwise he hits you with his long tounge in mid-air...

.........and he certainly does hop a lot !

limerickman said:
.........and he certainly does hop a lot !
yes, he does... (i know you are stuck here too Lim,) the trick is to press the jump button twice in quick succession, zapper the wicked cricket jumps higher thus avioding the frog of doom.

MountainPro said:
the poor lad will be gutted now doubt...its a bit harsh...

I would zip on up to Virginia but he is probably hanging in the shower from his blow dryer electrical cord by now.
Besides it's raining right now and I don't like driving in it.

cdaleguy said:
i hate zapper
You hate the truth....You hate superior foundations...I doubt that you hate zapper...You are merely seeking attention. You are calling out for help. Don't worry, we are all here to help. If you feel you must lash out, that's ok...I know it is devastating when mommy takes your pacifier away... :D

jhuskey said:
I would zip on up to Virginia but he is probably hanging in the shower from his blow dryer electrical cord by now.
Besides it's raining right now and I don't like driving in it.
Come on over...I could use some help with digging my pond/lake... :)