source for 1/2 drip tubing ------ < 3 feet

Gang.............. anyone know where I can get
1/2" drip tubing by the foot and not have to
buy a 50 foot role ? Lowe's has a nice,
already straight, short section but it's thick
wall stuff.

thanks

You can buy lengths of teflon tubing from
http://www.hostelshoppe.com/cgi-bin/readitem.pl?Accessory=1019853379
<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Gang.............. anyone know where I can get
> 1/2" drip tubing by the foot and not have to
> buy a 50 foot role ? Lowe's has a nice,
> already straight, short section but it's thick
> wall stuff.
>
> thanks

if you want something that will last far longer go here
http://www.mcmaster.com/
look under raw materials then plastic choose hollow rods.
garolite would hold up about times times as long as Teflon and it is
almost as slick. not quite but it is far more durable.
UHMW Polyethylene Hollow would hold up far longer and is slicker
then Teflon.
Knight-Toolworks
http://www.knight-toolworks.com
affordable handmade wooden planes

If flexible is OK, go to your local hardware store. Get the clear
vinyl tubing, whatever ID you want, from 1/8 to probably 1".

They make great chain guards for the frame. Cut one to length, split
down its length and zip tie in place.

I also use one for my handlebar height adjustment, which acts as a
collar to maintain the adjustment. I can now loosen the hex head and
spin the bars so it fits into the trunk without losing the adjustment.

A little imagination and you can use them in many places. Cheap too.
I keep a full assortment on hand for whatever comes up.

Dana