Startlist - Giro Donne - Womens Tour of Italy

Look to queen Luperini in her homeland, but also Melchers is
on the list, Sissy Van Alebeek in on the list, interesting.
I talked to her a number of times. She just got serious
about cycling the last couple of years. Didn't know she
could take on a whole tour yet. Others...humm... Lung-Skag
doesn't seem to climb very well so she shouldn't be a
threat. Zoulfia Zabirova should do well, Rasa, Edita and
Jolanta should all finish well. Joanne is on the list, she's
dangerous. As you say Cooke is on the list as is Wood. Other
notable, Zilute, Emma, Margaret, Olga Slyusareva is a treat
to watch, she climbs well. Gilmore and Jutras, Ah.. Nicole
Brandli, she should be one of the biggest threats. Freedman
doesn't climb well but she's in the running. Clignet and
Marsal, can you believe that?

I say, Luperini, Joanne, Brandli, Melchers, After that maybe
Olga, Zabirova, Rasa.

"Davey Crockett" <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:87u0wxhk72.fsf@cpe000423176ea9-
cm0f2069983361.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com...

> Strong teams from OZ-Reich and Kiwi-Land
>
> British Champion, Nicole Cooke slated to start for Safi-
> Pasta Zara
Manhattan

http://members.rogers.com/sixday/sixday.html