Trick or treat !

zipp2001

Mar 30, 2007
It was a chilly raw day for a ride after work, so the long gloves, wind breaker, arm/leg warmer come out for my ride. No time for the legs to warm-up before I start some climbs to the old center, but then a treat with some light descents and roller to play on.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egJevYQ7zc8

I kind of see why people have mixed reactions to cold weather. It's easier for those who stay at home than the ones who go out. Riding your bike on a chilly morning can be fun and exciting. You just have to be properly prepared with cold weather clothing.

Reactions: zipp2001
It is a treat for me in the sense that I enjoy riding when the weather is really cold and fine for me. The only concern is when one fails to cover himself before going on such ride. As a matter of fact, I have got a special set of clothes that I wear when I go on such riding which is great as well.

Reactions: zipp2001
It is a treat for me in the sense that I enjoy riding when the weather is really cold and fine for me. The only concern is when one fails to cover himself before going on such ride. As a matter of fact, I have got a special set of clothes that I wear when I go on such riding which is great as well.

I much prefer nice hot humid weather, but once I'm rolling I can bear the cold weather. I was out in -16 degrees weather riding this winter.

I prefer biking during cold weather. Then again, I live in a tropical country so cold here is just a perfectly normal day in other parts of the world.