Upgrades on BoM website

DaveB

Guest
I see the BoM radar loop has a new look this morning. Lots of new
options to keep button clickers happy. Love the National loop.

DaveB

DaveB wrote:
> I see the BoM radar loop has a new look this morning. Lots of new
> options to keep button clickers happy. Love the National loop.

I just found that "National Loop" one myself! Sweet!

BTH

On 2008-02-27, BT Humble (aka Bruce)
> DaveB wrote:
>> I see the BoM radar loop has a new look this morning. Lots of new
>> options to keep button clickers happy. Love the National loop.

> I just found that "National Loop" one myself! Sweet!

I'll take a look later when my network isn't losing so many packets
(yay usenet!), but they're always had a national loop, quite
featureful, buried away somewhere.

I get a subscription to weatherzone.com.au as part of work, and you
get to lay the lightning detector over a radar over a satellite, and
then get to zoom down to a regional level. Mind you, I preferred the
BoM national loop which showed where you're not going to get rain
because there's no coverage or that radar is currently out -
weatherzone just makes it look like there is no rain there.

--
TimC
"Cycling is like a church - many attend, but few understand." -- Jim Burlant