VINO!

"So Cancellara made a mistake. I had a boss who summed up such things as follows: "If you never do anything, you'll never fψck up." It's good to remember that."

I think you are missing the point here. No one is saying Spartacus isn't the man but I am sure he would be the first to say "that was one I would like to have back!"

hpearson said:
I think you are missing the point here. No one is saying Spartacus isn't the man but I am sure he would be the first to say "that was one I would like to have back!"
So what? That's a pretty lame point.

Floyd Landis or Floyd the barber?

Floyd the narc!

Worse, you actually live to get thru the corner with your eyes closed with a huge gap...you win the Tuesday Evening Worlds for the first time in a decade of trying to podium...and pop hot at a surprise USADA mobile control van that has shown up chasing rumors of some talentless old guy that is suddenly and inexplicably killing the Cat II orthodontist and that team of Cat III moron purchasing agents on a hilly course.

Your sad apology and promise of a complete explanation (minus the road map to self-medicating with EPO, HGh and T) on the website you once ruled with an iron fist is you last hurrah and farewell from a life of decadence, power, fame and a never-ending supply of umbrella babes to that of a homeless Sterno bum, forever doomed to sprint for eighth place in nameless crits in faraway small towns with only cheap merchandise prize lists that pays to the top seven positions.