Wear Your Helmet!

You don't need to tell me twice after that story! I'm glad you're okay. I need to buy a helmet. I wish I put some of my Christmas gifts aside so that I could get that pretty purple and orange helmet in K-Mart.

I don't know if K-mart would be my first choice for a place to buy a helmet. I guess a K-mart helmet is better than no helmet though. They do have to meet minimum safety standards regardless of where they are sold so I guess it should be okay.

I accidentally ordered a razor helmet online. I decided to wear it anyway because whatever it's a helmet. One day I riding and a car stops suddenly and the passenger gets out without using his mirror. I veered to the left and hit a park car, smashed my head into the windshield. I was thankfully wearing my helmet that day and was able to keep riding. Always wear one no matter how good you are.

Always wear a helmet. You may think it's just a small piece of equipment and doesn't really help but it can protect you from a much bigger injury where you may never be the same person again. Of course, following traffic rules, staying focused on the road, and maintaining your speed is better, but always wear your helmet to be safer.

Protective gears like the helmet is very important to somehow lessen the injury upon an accident. There's no excuse for safety, so better wear it all the time.

Actually I'm not wearing my helmet always. I'm just using my helmet for a long travel with my friends. Most of the time right now, I'm just using my bike going to market only to buy some stuffs.

Wearing helmet is mandatory especially if you are in an event, cycling trails in rough routes, or to any heavy cycling activity. But if you are just going to have a leisure run and just cycling near to your area then wearing helmet is not totally a must. I find it uncomfortable because people will somehow look at you.

We had a company outing. Somewhere at the western part of Luzon here in the Philippines. There is this province here that they don't allow motocyclists and even bikers wear helmet. This is for the reason that helmets can be used to hide one's identity when committing crimes.
While on our way home, we have seen two dead bodies for unknown reason seen on a road. Their head got broken and their brain got burst as well.
I could not see any more of it so I diverted my thoughts from thinking how they ended up that way to what goods should I buy that is very popular in the province.
The injury dealt by the accident could at least be lessen by just wearing a helmet.

We had a company outing. Somewhere at the western part of Luzon here in the Philippines. There is this province here that they don't allow motocyclists and even bikers wear helmet. This is for the reason that helmets can be used to hide one's identity when committing crimes.
While on our way home, we have seen two dead bodies for unknown reason seen on a road. Their head got broken and their brain got burst as well.
I could not see any more of it so I diverted my thoughts from thinking how they ended up that way to what goods should I buy that is very popular in the province.
The injury dealt by the accident could at least be lessen by just wearing a helmet.
That is a very sad thing to know. I think we can blame the authorities who created that rule, considering that the area might be very dangerous for the riders as well. But it also depends on the situation, and how about those people who are driving in cars? How they can monitor their faces just like with the riders?

I thank God for your life that you didn't get worse with the injury. The thing with putting on a helmet when we ride is that it is one of the best ways that we can be safe while riding simply because we don't know the type of accidents that might occur. I'm pretty sure that you have recovered better and good to go again.

It's just a full face helmet, but still, it's very dangerous to ride your motorcycle without helmet. Having male back ride also is not allowed in some certain areas. The police should work hard to prevent the crimes and try different strategies and not this kind of nonsense law I think.

Accidents can happen anytime even if you are very careful. Helmets aren't a sure fire way to avoid deadly accidents but they really help lessen the risk of fatal accidents. This is why we should always wear our helmets and be as cautious as possible in our immediate surroundings.

Accidents can happen anytime even if you are very careful. Helmets aren't a sure fire way to avoid deadly accidents but they really help lessen the risk of fatal accidents. This is why we should always wear our helmets and be as cautious as possible in our immediate surroundings.

This is true and that is the reason I don't really joke when the issue of wearing helmet or not is brought up as it is definitely the best thing to do especially when we want to become safer while riding.

That is a very sad thing to know. I think we can blame the authorities who created that rule, considering that the area might be very dangerous for the riders as well. But it also depends on the situation, and how about those people who are driving in cars? How they can monitor their faces just like with the riders?

I really don't know the reason the riders of bikes are not protected that much. I have to admit that the government has got so much to do as regards that aspect.

Wearing helmet is mandatory especially if you are in an event, cycling trails in rough routes, or to any heavy cycling activity. But if you are just going to have a leisure run and just cycling near to your area then wearing helmet is not totally a must. I find it uncomfortable because people will somehow look at you.

For different events, wearing helmet is a must. I think the challenge is when there is no event coming close and riders decide to ride without any form of head safety tool.