What do you think are the 'Classic Routes' for bike touring?

Sergio Servadio writes:

>> There are a few stories at this site about these roads.
>> I'll be there in July.

> How about a rendezvous, Jobst?

On an open ended bike ride I can't say where we will be
when but I might reach Robilante on about 9 July if
everything works. Last year I got there a day later but
said hello at the Aquila Reale before heading to the Col de
Tende and Brauis to Sospel. That's about as close as I will
get to Pisa before heading north. I could give you a call
from Ivrea.

Keep that tower from falling.

Jobst Brandt [email protected]

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 [email protected] wrote:
> On an open ended bike ride I can't say where we will be
> when but I might reach Robilante on about 9 July if
> everything works. Last year I got there a day later but
> said hello at the Aquila Reale before heading to the Col
> de Tende and Brauis to Sospel. That's about as close as I
> will get to Pisa before heading north. I could give you a
> call from Ivrea. Keep that tower from falling.

Not much of an effort: it's behaving well all by itself.

Do try to give me a call. However, there is some chance I'll
be at Bonneval sur Arc at the end of next week.

Sergio Pisa