What has to suck - VN "McMarty" picture

Richard Adams

Guest
A big moment, Patrick gets a big picture of hisself at
Redlands in the latest VN and how do they spell his
name? "McMarty"

It's got to be worse than all the misspellings of
Creed as Greed.

[email protected] (Richard Adams) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> A big moment, Patrick gets a big picture of hisself at
> Redlands in the latest VN and how do they spell his name?
> "McMarty"
>
> It's got to be worse than all the misspellings of Creed
> as Greed.

I think Patrick was thrilled to have the picture.........at
least it was him. Pro Cycling Magizine had a story on the 4
US Postal young guys and used a photo of Benoît Joachim for
Michael's profile ! It was pretty funny to start calling him
"Benoit" for the past 2 weeks. His girl friend seems to
think he is better looking now !

"OMG"

http://www.mikecreed.com/

OMC wrote:
> [email protected] (Richard Adams) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>
>>A big moment, Patrick gets a big picture of hisself at
>>Redlands in the latest VN and how do they spell his name?
>>"McMarty"
>>
>>It's got to be worse than all the misspellings of Creed
>>as Greed.
>

> I think Patrick was thrilled to have the
> picture.........at least it was him. Pro Cycling Magizine
> had a story on the 4 US Postal young guys and used a photo
> of Benoît Joachim for Michael's profile ! It was pretty
> funny to start calling him "Benoit" for the past 2 weeks.
> His girl friend seems to think he is better looking now !
>
> "OMG"
>
> http://www.mikecreed.com/

And in keeping with the current trend, it was Cycle Sport,
not ProCycling :)

Richard Adams <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> OMC wrote:
> > [email protected] (Richard Adams) wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...
> >
> >>A big moment, Patrick gets a big picture of hisself at
> >>Redlands in the latest VN and how do they spell his
> >>name? "McMarty"
> >>
> >>It's got to be worse than all the misspellings of Creed
> >>as Greed.
> >

> > I think Patrick was thrilled to have the
> > picture.........at least it was him. Pro Cycling
> > Magizine had a story on the 4 US Postal young guys and
> > used a photo of Benoît Joachim for Michael's profile !
> > It was pretty funny to start calling him "Benoit" for
> > the past 2 weeks. His girl friend seems to think he is
> > better looking now !
> >
> > "OMG"
> >
> > http://www.mikecreed.com/
>
> And in keeping with the current trend, it was Cycle Sport,
> not ProCycling :)

Congrats...........I was hoping someone would get that....

"OMG"