What has to suck - VN "McMarty" picture

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Richard Adams, Apr 13, 2004.

  1. A big moment, Patrick gets a big picture of hisself at
    Redlands in the latest VN and how do they spell his
    name? "McMarty"

    It's got to be worse than all the misspellings of
    Creed as Greed.

    Tags:

  2. Omc

    Omc Guest

    ackthpt@concentric.net (Richard Adams) wrote in message news:<c2352af0.0404131029.9fc14c6@posting.google.com>...
    > A big moment, Patrick gets a big picture of hisself at
    > Redlands in the latest VN and how do they spell his name?
    > "McMarty"
    >
    > It's got to be worse than all the misspellings of Creed
    > as Greed.

    I think Patrick was thrilled to have the picture.........at
    least it was him. Pro Cycling Magizine had a story on the 4
    US Postal young guys and used a photo of Benoît Joachim for
    Michael's profile ! It was pretty funny to start calling him
    "Benoit" for the past 2 weeks. His girl friend seems to
    think he is better looking now !

    "OMG"

    http://www.mikecreed.com/

  3. OMC wrote:
    > ackthpt@concentric.net (Richard Adams) wrote in message
    >
    >>A big moment, Patrick gets a big picture of hisself at
    >>Redlands in the latest VN and how do they spell his name?
    >>"McMarty"
    >>
    >>It's got to be worse than all the misspellings of Creed
    >>as Greed.
    >

    > I think Patrick was thrilled to have the
    > picture.........at least it was him. Pro Cycling Magizine
    > had a story on the 4 US Postal young guys and used a photo
    > of Benoît Joachim for Michael's profile ! It was pretty
    > funny to start calling him "Benoit" for the past 2 weeks.
    > His girl friend seems to think he is better looking now !
    >
    > "OMG"
    >
    > http://www.mikecreed.com/

    And in keeping with the current trend, it was Cycle Sport,
    not ProCycling :)

  4. Omc

    Omc Guest

    Richard Adams <ackthpt@concentric.net> wrote in message news:<c5jg5o$d7j@dispatch.concentric.net>...
    > OMC wrote:
    > > ackthpt@concentric.net (Richard Adams) wrote in message
    > >
    > >>A big moment, Patrick gets a big picture of hisself at
    > >>Redlands in the latest VN and how do they spell his
    > >>name? "McMarty"
    > >>
    > >>It's got to be worse than all the misspellings of Creed
    > >>as Greed.
    > >

    > > I think Patrick was thrilled to have the
    > > picture.........at least it was him. Pro Cycling
    > > Magizine had a story on the 4 US Postal young guys and
    > > used a photo of Benoît Joachim for Michael's profile !
    > > It was pretty funny to start calling him "Benoit" for
    > > the past 2 weeks. His girl friend seems to think he is
    > > better looking now !
    > >
    > > "OMG"
    > >
    > > http://www.mikecreed.com/
    >
    > And in keeping with the current trend, it was Cycle Sport,
    > not ProCycling :)

    Congrats...........I was hoping someone would get that....

    "OMG"

Share This Page