whats your favorite saddle???

Got this saddle on an el cheapo bike. Says selle san marco, made in italy, but I think its a cheap rip off.

I love it though, cause it fits my **** better than my girlfriend's *&%$#...
:eek:

Saddle.jpg

My current saddle is a modified Brooks Professional. The modification is a cutout, which was done by the people at the Selle An-Atomica website, and resold to me. Since I got this saddle, the issue of saddle discomfort is a non issue. I'm not sure how much benefit the cutout is - my previous saddle was a B17 which was a little too wide for my anatomy, and I think even a non-modified Brooks Professional would suit me fine.

I have 1200 miles on my Brooks B-17 and I am perfectly happy with it. The best saddle I have ever sat on.

Terry Ti Fly. 2,000 miles on mine with no problems. It's heavier than most other saddles but my butt is happy.

My old bike had a Vetta that was fine once I got it adjusted properly.

timbradley said:
Has anyone used a Specialized Alias? Was thinking of investing in one...
I have the Alias saddle, and can't say enough good thing's about it :)

Amoeba SCUD: Carbon & Titainum 90gr $300 (Aus), very comfortable, light but expensive, looks amazing

jandbzpapa said:
I know saddles are important and they are dependant on both comfort and performance, but I was curious what some of the fav's are out there.
I like SELLE ITALIA FLITE seats:cool:

Toupe and alias saddles!

The only saddles that after a ride, make me feel as though I didn't ride. And the Toupe is better than the Alias in my opinion, but the Toupe takes about 2 weeks to get used to. Then it is perfection.