Where to bet on cycling?

hstream

May 4, 2006
Any good sports betting sites specializing on cycling? In lack of that I usually bet at Betfair, Unibet and Ladbrokes, but I would like a better bookie for cycling.

Anyone know?

Hstream

hstream said:
Any good sports betting sites specializing on cycling? In lack of that I usually bet at Betfair, Unibet and Ladbrokes, but I would like a better bookie for cycling.

Anyone know?

Hstream

Nope, dont think there is any.

Thanks all.

So, what do you think about these bets for the Giro?

Cunego to win @ 5.50

(I think Basso is the favourite by far, but not that far; 5.50 seems to be too good odds.)

Cunego on the podium @ 1.65

Cunego to beat Salvodelli @ 1.55
x
Rujano to beat Danielson @ 1.55
=

Good but still unpredictable! Just remember what happened to Basso and Cunego last year. Everybody expected Simoni, Basso, Cunego and Savoldelli on the podium, but at the end, only two of them were on it.

whiteboytrash said:
oi ! Don't forget Mr.Bookmaker.com and Unibet.com ! They are cycling teams.... :)
Yeah, Unibet. They usually have quite a bad selection of winners, say 5-7 favourites and then one option for the rest. Same for the giro when I looked yesterday, but now that you mentioned it I went back and looked again, and they have added some more. Thanks for the reminder. :)

Cunego on the podium @ 1.90. Not too bad I think.

I think I'll put all my eggs in his basket this year. 20% of betting budget to win, 40% to podium (that *has* got to be a verb:), and 40% on the heads up combo previously mentioned.

Hstream

whiteboytrash said:
oi ! Don't forget Mr.Bookmaker.com and Unibet.com ! They are cycling teams.... :)
Errr... MrBookmaker is last year's Unibet :)