Where to buy Wigwan Ironman socks

Djw

Guest
Question for anyone out there. My favorite training sock is the old style Wigwam Ironman sock. The
thicker style, not the thin coolmax style. Anyone know were the best place to purchase that style? I
can't seem to find them locally, and the ones I have are getting worn out.

Thanks Dennis

road runner sports used to carry them.

"DJW" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:UIl%[email protected]...
> Question for anyone out there. My favorite training sock is the old style Wigwam Ironman sock. The
> thicker style, not the thin coolmax style.
Anyone
> know were the best place to purchase that style? I can't seem to find
them
> locally, and the ones I have are getting worn out.
>
> Thanks Dennis

"DJW" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:UIl%[email protected]:

> Question for anyone out there. My favorite training sock is the old style Wigwam Ironman sock. The
> thicker style, not the thin coolmax style. Anyone know were the best place to purchase that style?
> I can't seem to find them locally, and the ones I have are getting worn out.
>
> Thanks Dennis

I've found the old style "Wigwam Ultimax Running Mini-Crew" at http://www.activasports.com. Even
though this site is for women, they stock men's sizes in the socks.

Here are the Wigwam socks that they sell: http://tinyurl.com/2lduw

Phil

--
Some minds are like concrete: mixed up and permanently set.
­-Ralph Sander

"Phil M." <[email protected]> wrote in news:Xns949DB4C473630seilogramp@
216.77.188.18:

> "DJW" <[email protected]> wrote in news:UIl%[email protected]:
>
>> Question for anyone out there. My favorite training sock is the old style Wigwam Ironman sock.
>> The thicker style, not the thin coolmax style. Anyone know were the best place to purchase that
>> style? I can't seem to find them locally, and the ones I have are getting worn out.
>>
>> Thanks Dennis
>>

> I've found the old style "Wigwam Ultimax Running Mini-Crew" at http://www.activasports.com. Even
> though this site is for women, they stock men's sizes in the socks.
>
> Here are the Wigwam socks that they sell: http://tinyurl.com/2lduw
>
> Phil
>
> --
> Some minds are like concrete: mixed up and permanently set. ­-Ralph Sander

BTW, this site is sponsered by Road Runner Sports, so I suspect you could get your old favorites at
either site.

Phil

--
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." -Kierkegard

if you're in calif., the sport chalet's many outlets carry them.