women's pro jerseys

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Brian Pauley, Jun 15, 2004.

  1. Brian Pauley

    Brian Pauley Guest

    Hi,

    I'm shopping for my wife's birthday. Does any one know where I can
    get women's pro jerseys (i.e. T-mobile, Saturn)? Men's jerseys are
    everywhere, but it seems like the only ones wearing the women's sizes
    of the pro teams are the pros themselves.

    Thanks,

    Brian

    Tags:

  2. Chris

    Chris Guest

    "Brian Pauley" <pauley@charter.net> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm shopping for my wife's birthday. Does any one know where I can
    > get women's pro jerseys (i.e. T-mobile, Saturn)? Men's jerseys are
    > everywhere, but it seems like the only ones wearing the women's sizes
    > of the pro teams are the pros themselves.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Brian

    You might have luck by going to a few of the sites dedicated to each of the
    women's pro teams. Some may have apparell for sale.

  3. Kibelsbeck

    Kibelsbeck Guest

    >I'm shopping for my wife's birthday. Does any one know where I can
    >get women's pro jerseys (i.e. T-mobile, Saturn)? Men's jerseys are
    >everywhere, but it seems like the only ones wearing the women's sizes
    >of the pro teams are the pros themselves.

    try vergegear.com or velowear.com

    lws

  4. Cathy Boland

    Cathy Boland Guest

    You can get Velo Bella clothing at:

    http://www.velobella.org/bazaar_clothes_onbike.htm

    or at teamestrogen.com

    Way more cool than T-Mobile or Saturn clothing!

    Cathy

  5. pauley@charter.net (Brian Pauley) wrote in news:42c7b6f6.0406151642.2c49aa44
    @posting.google.com:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm shopping for my wife's birthday. Does any one know where I can
    > get women's pro jerseys (i.e. T-mobile, Saturn)? Men's jerseys are
    > everywhere, but it seems like the only ones wearing the women's sizes
    > of the pro teams are the pros themselves.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Brian

    T-Mobile and Saturn jerseys can be found for cheap, albiet used at
    www.theprosstuff.com straight from the pros to you!!

  6. hzolla

    hzolla Guest

    The women's t-mobile jerseys are distributed by Trialtir-usa (see
    www.trialtir-usa.com). Drop them a line and ask who has ordered some.
    Or, contact a trialtir dealer near you (they have a list on their
    website) and have them order one for you.

    -Howie Zolla

    Brian Pauley wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I'm shopping for my wife's birthday. Does any one know where I can
    >get women's pro jerseys (i.e. T-mobile, Saturn)? Men's jerseys are
    >everywhere, but it seems like the only ones wearing the women's sizes
    >of the pro teams are the pros themselves.
    >
    >Thanks,
    >
    >Brian

  7. John Rees

    John Rees Guest

    "hzolla" <hzolla@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    | The women's t-mobile jerseys are distributed by Trialtir-usa (see
    | www.trialtir-usa.com). Drop them a line and ask who has ordered some.
    | Or, contact a trialtir dealer near you (they have a list on their
    | website) and have them order one for you.
    |
    | -Howie Zolla

    I actually contacted Trialtir a couple of months back looking for women's
    T-Mobile kit for my wife. She has a T-Mobile Cannondale. They were no
    help, including telling me flat out that the USA champion jersey was not
    available unless you were the USA Champion.

    Look on e-bay, and search for T-Mobile in the cycling category. There are
    at least two sellers and a bucket load of T-Mobile kit. I bought the red
    white blue T-Mobile jersey from non-stop Ciclismo

  8. On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 18:11:34 GMT, "John Rees" <jrees@jrees.net> wrote:

    >I actually contacted Trialtir a couple of months back looking for women's
    >T-Mobile kit for my wife. She has a T-Mobile Cannondale. They were no
    >help, including telling me flat out that the USA champion jersey was not
    >available unless you were the USA Champion.

    OK, maybe they win on a technicality. You can buy a jersey just like
    the U.S. Champion jersey, but unless you won it or bought it from a
    U.S.champion, its just a replica.

    Now we can restart the thread about there being too many U.S.Champion
    jerseys given out, but the two or three most exercised by it aren't
    here anymore.

    Curtis L. Russell
    Odenton, MD (USA)
    Just someone on two wheels...