women's pro jerseys

Brian Pauley

Guest
Hi,

I'm shopping for my wife's birthday. Does any one know where I can
get women's pro jerseys (i.e. T-mobile, Saturn)? Men's jerseys are
everywhere, but it seems like the only ones wearing the women's sizes
of the pro teams are the pros themselves.

Thanks,

Brian

"Brian Pauley" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi,
>
> I'm shopping for my wife's birthday. Does any one know where I can
> get women's pro jerseys (i.e. T-mobile, Saturn)? Men's jerseys are
> everywhere, but it seems like the only ones wearing the women's sizes
> of the pro teams are the pros themselves.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Brian

You might have luck by going to a few of the sites dedicated to each of the
women's pro teams. Some may have apparell for sale.

>I'm shopping for my wife's birthday. Does any one know where I can
>get women's pro jerseys (i.e. T-mobile, Saturn)? Men's jerseys are
>everywhere, but it seems like the only ones wearing the women's sizes
>of the pro teams are the pros themselves.

try vergegear.com or velowear.com

lws

You can get Velo Bella clothing at:

http://www.velobella.org/bazaar_clothes_onbike.htm

or at teamestrogen.com

Way more cool than T-Mobile or Saturn clothing!

Cathy

"Brian Pauley" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi,
>
> I'm shopping for my wife's birthday. Does any one know where I can
> get women's pro jerseys (i.e. T-mobile, Saturn)? Men's jerseys are
> everywhere, but it seems like the only ones wearing the women's sizes
> of the pro teams are the pros themselves.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Brian

[email protected] (Brian Pauley) wrote in news:42c7b6f6.0406151642.2c49aa44
@posting.google.com:

> Hi,
>
> I'm shopping for my wife's birthday. Does any one know where I can
> get women's pro jerseys (i.e. T-mobile, Saturn)? Men's jerseys are
> everywhere, but it seems like the only ones wearing the women's sizes
> of the pro teams are the pros themselves.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Brian

T-Mobile and Saturn jerseys can be found for cheap, albiet used at
www.theprosstuff.com straight from the pros to you!!

The women's t-mobile jerseys are distributed by Trialtir-usa (see
www.trialtir-usa.com). Drop them a line and ask who has ordered some.
Or, contact a trialtir dealer near you (they have a list on their
website) and have them order one for you.

-Howie Zolla

Brian Pauley wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I'm shopping for my wife's birthday. Does any one know where I can
>get women's pro jerseys (i.e. T-mobile, Saturn)? Men's jerseys are
>everywhere, but it seems like the only ones wearing the women's sizes
>of the pro teams are the pros themselves.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Brian

"hzolla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
| The women's t-mobile jerseys are distributed by Trialtir-usa (see
| www.trialtir-usa.com). Drop them a line and ask who has ordered some.
| Or, contact a trialtir dealer near you (they have a list on their
| website) and have them order one for you.
|
| -Howie Zolla

I actually contacted Trialtir a couple of months back looking for women's
T-Mobile kit for my wife. She has a T-Mobile Cannondale. They were no
help, including telling me flat out that the USA champion jersey was not
available unless you were the USA Champion.

Look on e-bay, and search for T-Mobile in the cycling category. There are
at least two sellers and a bucket load of T-Mobile kit. I bought the red
white blue T-Mobile jersey from non-stop Ciclismo

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 18:11:34 GMT, "John Rees" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I actually contacted Trialtir a couple of months back looking for women's
>T-Mobile kit for my wife. She has a T-Mobile Cannondale. They were no
>help, including telling me flat out that the USA champion jersey was not
>available unless you were the USA Champion.

OK, maybe they win on a technicality. You can buy a jersey just like
the U.S. Champion jersey, but unless you won it or bought it from a
U.S.champion, its just a replica.

Now we can restart the thread about there being too many U.S.Champion
jerseys given out, but the two or three most exercised by it aren't
here anymore.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...