“Headbutt heard around the world” a victory for Bush propaganda

slovakguy said:
...your parents made a good choice in your upbringing. western pennsylvanian? :D
That's the worst insult I've ever suffered!
Swords or pistols?
:D :D :D

cheapie said:
first, i didn't quote the part where you told them not to mention your family. second, get a life? this coming from the person who sole purpose on this forum seems to only consist of posting negative news and information. this is a cycling forum! why would you spend all your time on something that obviously fills you with a considerable amount of angst? :confused:

seriously. i just checked to see what the spread was on the topics you start. http://www.cyclingforums.com/search.php?searchid=448603

does anyone else think it's crazy that out of 101 threads you've started a grand total of 8 are cycling related on a cycling forum??? and you're telling me to get a life?
Your Bloody Soap Box is not a "cycling" forum per se, but is only one of many on a cycling forum's website.

Of the current top 100 threads on YBSB, less than a dozen are cycling-related.

Nice try, Homer.

Wurm said:
Your Bloody Soap Box is not a "cycling" forum per se, but is only one of many on a cycling forum's website.

Of the current top 100 threads on YBSB, less than a dozen are cycling-related.

Nice try, Homer.
what in the world are you talking about??? of course YBSB is filled with non-cycling topics. my point is that virtually the only thing you do here (www.cyclingforums.com) is start threads containing angst over various political situations. how sad is it that you concentrate on that **** far more than cycling on a cycling-dedicated site? pretty sad imho.

cheapie said:
what in the world are you talking about??? of course YBSB is filled with non-cycling topics. my point is that virtually the only thing you do here (www.cyclingforums.com) is start threads containing angst over various political situations. how sad is it that you concentrate on that **** far more than cycling on a cycling-dedicated site? pretty sad imho.
Then why are you here doing the same thing - arguing politics and such?? Where's that Pot-Kettle-Black pic you had? :rolleyes: :p

Just so you know: I generally go to other sites for more in-depth discussion of cycling topics, not here, because after seeing the 147th thread on "23c tires or 25c?" or "Shimano vs. Campag" it gets a little...underwhelming.t46214.html

Wurm said:
Then why are you here doing the same thing - arguing politics and such?? Where's that Pot-Kettle-Black pic you had? :rolleyes: :p
when my ratio of political to cycling post post gets to 50-1 then mebbe you'll have a point.

cheapie said:
when my ratio of political to cycling post post gets to 50-1 then mebbe you'll have a point.
Here is a challenge to wurm...post one entry without the words bush, propoganda, crooks, cheney, repugs, repigs or some form of profanity...Doubt if it will ever happen...

stevebaby said:
No pics of your "estate" for Wurm's perusal?
Hey, don't rush me...It's coming....Just looking for an appropriate shot...you know without family members it it etc..unlike wurm, I don't fancy posting pics and data of my friends etc...course, I don't (moderated)....How is my spelling? I hope I didn't disapoint you....

I'm afraid another WURM thread Farce... all it shows is that French Football palyers are assholes..

ZZ gave a Glasgow handshake to an Italian ********.
Why do people keep saying that like it's a bad thing? :D

2FAST4U said:
Hey, don't rush me...It's coming....Just looking for an appropriate shot...you know without family members it it etc..unlike wurm, I don't fancy posting pics and data of my friends etc...course, I don't (moderated)....How is my spelling? I hope I didn't disapoint you....
Still no pics?
Let me guess...the dog ate your computer...right?
:D :D :D