10 Words or fewer: Your one favourite/can't live without piece of kit is....

Westie

Guest
No doubt this has been asked plenty of times before - but it changes, doesn't it?

Mine is currently Stans No-tubes in my tubeless
--
Westie (Replace 'invalid' with 'yahoo' when replying.)

--I've seen it thanks Pete ;-)

Penny S

Guest
Westie stood on a soapbox and shouted to anyone who would listen :
> No doubt this has been asked plenty of times before - but it changes, doesn't it?
>
> Mine is currently Stans No-tubes in my tubeless

my AMB head band, of course.

penny

S o r n i

Guest
Blankie and drool cup.

Bill "secure enough to say it" S.

Tcmedara

Guest
Westie <[email protected]> wrote:
> No doubt this has been asked plenty of times before - but it changes, doesn't it?
>
> Mine is currently Stans No-tubes in my tubeless

Bottle opener

Tom (no twist-offs for me, dammit)

Shawn Curry

Guest
Westie wrote:
> No doubt this has been asked plenty of times before - but it changes, doesn't it?
>
> Mine is currently Stans No-tubes in my tubeless

Its gotta be the shoes. Sidis The wide ones. They're the only really comfy cycling shoes I've had in
25 years on and off road.

Shawn

Shawn Curry

Guest
Shawn Curry wrote:

> Westie wrote:
>
>> No doubt this has been asked plenty of times before - but it changes, doesn't it?
>>
>> Mine is currently Stans No-tubes in my tubeless
>

> Its gotta be the shoes. Sidis The wide ones. They're the only really comfy cycling shoes I've had
> in 25 years on and off road.
>
> Shawn

Oh wait, that was more than 10 words.

Bb

Guest
Its a toss-up between shoes and shorts.

Westie

Guest
S o r n i wrote:
> Blankie and drool cup.

That's two. No points for you. ;-P

--

Stephen Baker wrote:
> A bike!
>
> ;-P

Of all the newsgroup joints in all the towns in all the world, you walked into mine....
--
Westie (Replace 'invalid' with 'yahoo' when replying.)

R.White

Guest
"Penny S" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Westie stood on a soapbox and shouted to anyone who would listen :
> > No doubt this has been asked plenty of times before - but it changes, doesn't it?
> >
> > Mine is currently Stans No-tubes in my tubeless
>
> my AMB head band, of course.

But not nearly as rare as the AM-B shirt sticker.

Gazzer

Guest
"Westie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> No doubt this has been asked plenty of times before - but it changes, doesn't it?
>
> Mine is currently Stans No-tubes in my tubeless

My baby-bjorn baby sling

cheers

Paladin

Guest
"Westie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> No doubt this has been asked plenty of times before - but it changes, doesn't it?
>
> Mine is currently Stans No-tubes in my tubeless

As a governor was overheard saying:

"Conan! What is best in life?" "To crush your enemies -- See them
driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!"

paladin but I like my camelback Mule a lot

Bomba

Guest
Westie wrote:
> No doubt this has been asked plenty of times before - but it changes, doesn't it?
>
> Mine is currently Stans No-tubes in my tubeless

It's winter, so at present my Aquanot jacket.

Merlin

Guest
"Penny S" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Westie stood on a soapbox and shouted to anyone who would listen :
> > No doubt this has been asked plenty of times before - but it changes, doesn't it?
> >
> > Mine is currently Stans No-tubes in my tubeless
>
> my AMB head band, of course.
>
> penny

I second that.

~Travis

Shaun Rimmer

Guest
"Merlin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
> >
> > "Westie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > No doubt this has been asked plenty of times before - but it changes, doesn't it?
> > >
> > > Mine is currently Stans No-tubes in my tubeless
> >
> > Mine is my penis.
> >

> > Shaun aRe
> >

> and after all this time, you still fail to surprise me.
>
> ~Travis

That is because you are dead.

Shaun aRe

Supabonbon

Guest
"Penny S" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Westie stood on a soapbox and shouted to anyone who would listen :
> > No doubt this has been asked plenty of times before - but it changes, doesn't it?
> >
> > Mine is currently Stans No-tubes in my tubeless
>
> my AMB head band, of course.
>
> penny

Yeah, it's great for tying off... Oh, BIKE kit. Nevermind. /s