10 Words or fewer: Your one favourite/can't live without piece of kit is....

Westie

Guest
No doubt this has been asked plenty of times before - but it changes, doesn't it?

Mine is currently Stans No-tubes in my tubeless
--
Westie (Replace 'invalid' with 'yahoo' when replying.)

--I've seen it thanks Pete ;-)

Westie stood on a soapbox and shouted to anyone who would listen :
> No doubt this has been asked plenty of times before - but it changes, doesn't it?
>
> Mine is currently Stans No-tubes in my tubeless

my AMB head band, of course.

penny

Blankie and drool cup.

Bill "secure enough to say it" S.

Westie <[email protected]> wrote:
> No doubt this has been asked plenty of times before - but it changes, doesn't it?
>
> Mine is currently Stans No-tubes in my tubeless

Bottle opener

Tom (no twist-offs for me, dammit)

Westie wrote:
> No doubt this has been asked plenty of times before - but it changes, doesn't it?
>
> Mine is currently Stans No-tubes in my tubeless

Its gotta be the shoes. Sidis The wide ones. They're the only really comfy cycling shoes I've had in
25 years on and off road.

Shawn

Shawn Curry wrote:

> Westie wrote:
>
>> No doubt this has been asked plenty of times before - but it changes, doesn't it?
>>
>> Mine is currently Stans No-tubes in my tubeless
>

> Its gotta be the shoes. Sidis The wide ones. They're the only really comfy cycling shoes I've had
> in 25 years on and off road.
>
> Shawn

Oh wait, that was more than 10 words.

Its a toss-up between shoes and shorts.

S o r n i wrote:
> Blankie and drool cup.

That's two. No points for you. ;-P

--

Stephen Baker wrote:
> A bike!
>
> ;-P

Of all the newsgroup joints in all the towns in all the world, you walked into mine....
--

"Penny S" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Westie stood on a soapbox and shouted to anyone who would listen :
> > No doubt this has been asked plenty of times before - but it changes, doesn't it?
> >
> > Mine is currently Stans No-tubes in my tubeless
>
> my AMB head band, of course.

But not nearly as rare as the AM-B shirt sticker.

"Westie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> No doubt this has been asked plenty of times before - but it changes, doesn't it?
>
> Mine is currently Stans No-tubes in my tubeless

My baby-bjorn baby sling

cheers

"Westie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> No doubt this has been asked plenty of times before - but it changes, doesn't it?
>
> Mine is currently Stans No-tubes in my tubeless

As a governor was overheard saying:

"Conan! What is best in life?" "To crush your enemies -- See them
driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!"

paladin but I like my camelback Mule a lot

Westie wrote:
> No doubt this has been asked plenty of times before - but it changes, doesn't it?
>
> Mine is currently Stans No-tubes in my tubeless

It's winter, so at present my Aquanot jacket.

"Penny S" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Westie stood on a soapbox and shouted to anyone who would listen :
> > No doubt this has been asked plenty of times before - but it changes, doesn't it?
> >
> > Mine is currently Stans No-tubes in my tubeless
>
> my AMB head band, of course.
>
> penny

I second that.

~Travis

"Merlin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
> >
> > "Westie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > No doubt this has been asked plenty of times before - but it changes, doesn't it?
> > >
> > > Mine is currently Stans No-tubes in my tubeless
> >
> > Mine is my penis.
> >

> > Shaun aRe
> >

> and after all this time, you still fail to surprise me.
>
> ~Travis

That is because you are dead.

Shaun aRe

"Penny S" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Westie stood on a soapbox and shouted to anyone who would listen :
> > No doubt this has been asked plenty of times before - but it changes, doesn't it?
> >
> > Mine is currently Stans No-tubes in my tubeless
>
> my AMB head band, of course.
>
> penny

Yeah, it's great for tying off... Oh, BIKE kit. Nevermind. /s