10 Words or fewer: Your one favourite/can't live without piece of kit is....

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Westie, Feb 28, 2004.

  1. Westie

    Westie Guest

    No doubt this has been asked plenty of times before - but it changes, doesn't it?

    Mine is currently Stans No-tubes in my tubeless
    --
    Westie (Replace 'invalid' with 'yahoo' when replying.)

    --I've seen it thanks Pete ;-)

    Tags:

  2. Penny S

    Penny S Guest

    Westie stood on a soapbox and shouted to anyone who would listen :
    > No doubt this has been asked plenty of times before - but it changes, doesn't it?
    >
    > Mine is currently Stans No-tubes in my tubeless

    my AMB head band, of course.

    penny

  3. S o r n i

    S o r n i Guest

    Blankie and drool cup.

    Bill "secure enough to say it" S.

  4. Tcmedara

    Tcmedara Guest

    Westie <[email protected]> wrote:
    > No doubt this has been asked plenty of times before - but it changes, doesn't it?
    >
    > Mine is currently Stans No-tubes in my tubeless

    Bottle opener

    Tom (no twist-offs for me, dammit)

  5. Shawn Curry

    Shawn Curry Guest

    Westie wrote:
    > No doubt this has been asked plenty of times before - but it changes, doesn't it?
    >
    > Mine is currently Stans No-tubes in my tubeless

    Its gotta be the shoes. Sidis The wide ones. They're the only really comfy cycling shoes I've had in
    25 years on and off road.

    Shawn

  6. Shawn Curry

    Shawn Curry Guest

    Shawn Curry wrote:

    > Westie wrote:
    >
    >> No doubt this has been asked plenty of times before - but it changes, doesn't it?
    >>
    >> Mine is currently Stans No-tubes in my tubeless
    >

    > Its gotta be the shoes. Sidis The wide ones. They're the only really comfy cycling shoes I've had
    > in 25 years on and off road.
    >
    > Shawn

    Oh wait, that was more than 10 words.

  7. Bb

    Bb Guest

    Its a toss-up between shoes and shorts.

  8. Westie

    Westie Guest

    S o r n i wrote:
    > Blankie and drool cup.

    That's two. No points for you. ;-P

    --
    Westie (Replace 'invalid' with 'yahoo' when replying.)

  9. Westie

    Westie Guest

    Stephen Baker wrote:
    > A bike!
    >
    > ;-P

    Of all the newsgroup joints in all the towns in all the world, you walked into mine....
    --
    Westie (Replace 'invalid' with 'yahoo' when replying.)

  10. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    In news:[email protected],
    Westie <[email protected]> typed:
    > No doubt this has been asked plenty of times before - but it changes, doesn't it?
    >
    > Mine is currently Stans No-tubes in my tubeless

    My Marzocchi forks.

  11. R.White

    R.White Guest

    "Penny S" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Westie stood on a soapbox and shouted to anyone who would listen :
    > > No doubt this has been asked plenty of times before - but it changes, doesn't it?
    > >
    > > Mine is currently Stans No-tubes in my tubeless
    >
    > my AMB head band, of course.

    But not nearly as rare as the AM-B shirt sticker.

  12. Gazzer

    Gazzer Guest

    "Westie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > No doubt this has been asked plenty of times before - but it changes, doesn't it?
    >
    > Mine is currently Stans No-tubes in my tubeless

    My baby-bjorn baby sling

    cheers

  13. Paladin

    Paladin Guest

    "Westie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > No doubt this has been asked plenty of times before - but it changes, doesn't it?
    >
    > Mine is currently Stans No-tubes in my tubeless

    As a governor was overheard saying:

    "Conan! What is best in life?" "To crush your enemies -- See them
    driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!"

    paladin but I like my camelback Mule a lot

  14. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Westie wrote:
    > No doubt this has been asked plenty of times before - but it changes, doesn't it?
    >
    > Mine is currently Stans No-tubes in my tubeless

    It's winter, so at present my Aquanot jacket.

  15. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    "Westie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > No doubt this has been asked plenty of times before - but it changes, doesn't it?
    >
    > Mine is currently Stans No-tubes in my tubeless

    Mine is my penis.

    Shaun aRe

  16. Merlin

    Merlin Guest

    "Penny S" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Westie stood on a soapbox and shouted to anyone who would listen :
    > > No doubt this has been asked plenty of times before - but it changes, doesn't it?
    > >
    > > Mine is currently Stans No-tubes in my tubeless
    >
    > my AMB head band, of course.
    >
    > penny

    I second that.

    ~Travis

  17. Merlin

    Merlin Guest

    > "Westie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > No doubt this has been asked plenty of times before - but it changes, doesn't it?
    > >
    > > Mine is currently Stans No-tubes in my tubeless
    >
    > Mine is my penis.
    >

    > Shaun aRe

    and after all this time, you still fail to surprise me.

    ~Travis

  18. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    "Merlin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected].uk> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > berlin.de...
    > >
    > > "Westie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > >
    > > > No doubt this has been asked plenty of times before - but it changes, doesn't it?
    > > >
    > > > Mine is currently Stans No-tubes in my tubeless
    > >
    > > Mine is my penis.
    > >

    > > Shaun aRe
    > >

    > and after all this time, you still fail to surprise me.
    >
    > ~Travis

    That is because you are dead.

    Shaun aRe

  19. Supabonbon

    Supabonbon Guest

    "Penny S" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Westie stood on a soapbox and shouted to anyone who would listen :
    > > No doubt this has been asked plenty of times before - but it changes, doesn't it?
    > >
    > > Mine is currently Stans No-tubes in my tubeless
    >
    > my AMB head band, of course.
    >
    > penny

    Yeah, it's great for tying off... Oh, BIKE kit. Nevermind. /s