10 Words or fewer: Your one favourite/can't live without piece of kit is....

Topeak Alien - anti-chain break mojo!

---
International Bicycle 5326 E Independence Blvd Charlotte, NC 28212 http://intbike.com 704 535-5501

Release Date: 2/11/04

"Westie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> No doubt this has been asked plenty of times before - but it changes, doesn't it?
>
> Mine is currently Stans No-tubes in my tubeless
> --
> Westie (Replace 'invalid' with 'yahoo' when replying.)
>
> --I've seen it thanks Pete ;-)

True to my moniker, this time of year its - my spade. Its a special spade, a magic spade. In summer
people will ask me all the time wow how did these get built, amazing I say - it must've been this
magic spade, definitely couldn't have been me slogging away in the winter mud whilst you were sat
watching telly.

Steve.

"Westie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> No doubt this has been asked plenty of times before - but it changes, doesn't it?
>
> Mine is currently Stans No-tubes in my tubeless

While Shaun's answer is typical, I assume you're talking about *bike* kit, not strap-on enhancements
required by new wives with higher expectations...

Disk brakes.
--
Jonesy

"Westie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> No doubt this has been asked plenty of times before - but it changes, doesn't it?
>
> Mine is currently Stans No-tubes in my tubeless

I prefer my bike with tires.

/s