2 cycing caps - free to good home

MSeries

Guest
Rummaging through my bag of old and rarely used cycling clothing I came
across two Saeco hats, one is a Saeco Estro team replica cycling hat, used a
little by me, could do with a wash to freshen it up, the other is a Saeco,
Valli & Valli hat given to me by the Saeco bits in the Tour Caravan - un
worn and in very clean condition. View them here
http://www.mseries.freeserve.co.uk/saecohats.jpg Both hats are a little
small for me so due to the two recent threads regarding cycling hats I am
pleased to offer them to a fellow urc-er for free. If you feel you can't
accept charity please make a donation to the RNLI on my behalf - just put a
pound or whatever in a collection box next time you see one.

MSeries wrote:

> Rummaging through my bag of old and rarely used cycling clothing I came
> across two Saeco hats, one is a Saeco Estro team replica cycling hat, used a
> little by me, could do with a wash to freshen it up, the other is a Saeco,
> Valli & Valli hat given to me by the Saeco bits in the Tour Caravan - un
> worn and in very clean condition. View them here
> http://www.mseries.freeserve.co.uk/saecohats.jpg Both hats are a little
> small for me so due to the two recent threads regarding cycling hats I am
> pleased to offer them to a fellow urc-er for free. If you feel you can't
> accept charity please make a donation to the RNLI on my behalf - just put a
> pound or whatever in a collection box next time you see one.

I've been meaning to get a cycling cap to replace my Appalachian Trail
baseball cap for a while. I'd very much like one of them, if they
haven't already gone. Cheers!

Is the email address valid?

Turning rebellion into money

Keith Willoughby wrote:
> MSeries wrote:
>
>> Rummaging through my bag of old and rarely used cycling clothing I
>> came across two Saeco hats, one is a Saeco Estro team replica
>> cycling hat, used a little by me, could do with a wash to freshen it
>> up, the other is a Saeco, Valli & Valli hat given to me by the Saeco
>> bits in the Tour Caravan - un worn and in very clean condition. View
>> them here http://www.mseries.freeserve.co.uk/saecohats.jpg Both hats
>> are a little small for me so due to the two recent threads regarding
>> cycling hats I am pleased to offer them to a fellow urc-er for free.
>> If you feel you can't accept charity please make a donation to the
>> RNLI on my behalf - just put a pound or whatever in a collection box
>> next time you see one.

> I've been meaning to get a cycling cap to replace my Appalachian Trail
> baseball cap for a while. I'd very much like one of them, if they
> haven't already gone. Cheers!
>
> Is the email address valid?

Hope it is !! cos I emailed 20 mins ago. :)

Jan

Oh, top - could I have the other one? If it's still there.

Pound will wing it's way into a box somewhere, no worries.

bfn,

Tony B

MSeries wrote:
> Rummaging through my bag of old and rarely used cycling clothing I
> came across two Saeco hats, one is a Saeco Estro team replica cycling
> hat, used a little by me, could do with a wash to freshen it up, the
> other is a Saeco, Valli & Valli hat given to me by the Saeco bits in
> the Tour Caravan - un worn and in very clean condition. View them here
> http://www.mseries.freeserve.co.uk/saecohats.jpg Both hats are a
> little small for me so due to the two recent threads regarding
> cycling hats I am pleased to offer them to a fellow urc-er for free.
> If you feel you can't accept charity please make a donation to the
> RNLI on my behalf - just put a pound or whatever in a collection box
> next time you see one.

Hats gone to Jan & Keith. I've emailed you both and Tony too.