2003 USPRO photo site is up

Blah Blah Nutsc

Guest
Hey bike racers and racerettes, I just posted my latest website with photos from
yesterday's (June 8,
2003) Wachovia USPRO Championship race held here in Philadelphia. Check it out and I hope you like
it. http://www.equusbicycle.com/uspro2003/usproframeset.htm
--
Bobby Sapovits
"The universe is nothing but atoms and empty space, all else is opinion." Diogenes Laertius

"Blah Blah Nutscape" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hey bike racers and racerettes, I just posted my latest website with photos from yesterday's (June
8,
> 2003) Wachovia USPRO Championship race held here in Philadelphia.
Check
> it out and I hope you like it. http://www.equusbicycle.com/uspro2003/usproframeset.htm

Very nice.

JT

NB: reply-to address is munged

Visit http://www.jt10000.com

Blah Blah Nutscape <[email protected]> posted:

> Hey bike racers and racerettes, I just posted my latest website with photos from yesterday's
> (June 8,
> 2003) Wachovia USPRO Championship race held here in Philadelphia. Check it out and I hope you like
> it. http://www.equusbicycle.com/uspro2003/usproframeset.htm

Good shots! The rider numbers are (or were) at
http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2003/jun03/wachovia03/?id=USPRO_preview

My only decent shot is at http://buten.net/max/TheWall.jpg
- Max
--
MisterMax Slideshows of Angkor Wat, Bali, Crete, Maui, Malaysia, Morocco, Sicily (new), St Tropez,
Thailand, Tour de France: http://buten.net/max/ (Yes,RemoveDoubles is part of my email address. The