2003 USPRO photo site is up

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Blah Blah Nutsc, Jun 9, 2003.

  1. Hey bike racers and racerettes, I just posted my latest website with photos from
    yesterday's (June 8,
    2003) Wachovia USPRO Championship race held here in Philadelphia. Check it out and I hope you like
    it. http://www.equusbicycle.com/uspro2003/usproframeset.htm
    --
    Bobby Sapovits
    "The universe is nothing but atoms and empty space, all else is opinion." Diogenes Laertius

  2. "Blah Blah Nutscape" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hey bike racers and racerettes, I just posted my latest website with photos from yesterday's (June
    8,
    > 2003) Wachovia USPRO Championship race held here in Philadelphia.
    Check
    > it out and I hope you like it. http://www.equusbicycle.com/uspro2003/usproframeset.htm

    Very nice.

    JT

    NB: reply-to address is munged

    Visit http://www.jt10000.com

  3. Dashi Toshii

    Dashi Toshii Guest

  4. Mister Max

    Mister Max Guest

    Blah Blah Nutscape <[email protected]> posted:

    > Hey bike racers and racerettes, I just posted my latest website with photos from yesterday's
    > (June 8,
    > 2003) Wachovia USPRO Championship race held here in Philadelphia. Check it out and I hope you like
    > it. http://www.equusbicycle.com/uspro2003/usproframeset.htm

    Good shots! The rider numbers are (or were) at
    http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2003/jun03/wachovia03/?id=USPRO_preview

    My only decent shot is at http://buten.net/max/TheWall.jpg
    - Max
    --
    MisterMax Slideshows of Angkor Wat, Bali, Crete, Maui, Malaysia, Morocco, Sicily (new), St Tropez,
    Thailand, Tour de France: http://buten.net/max/ (Yes,RemoveDoubles is part of my email address. The

  5. Precious Pup

    Precious Pup Guest