2006 Hawaii Triathlon

me

Guest
I set up my vcr to tape the coverage of the Hawaiian race, but somehow
it didn't work. Does anyone know if I can somehow download the complete
race coverage not just highlights?

On 14 Sep 2007 00:41:07 GMT, me <[email protected]> wrote:

>I set up my vcr to tape the coverage of the Hawaiian race, but somehow
>it didn't work. Does anyone know if I can somehow download the complete
>race coverage not just highlights?

I have the TSN coverage of 2006 hawaii. I will try to figure out how
to get it online and will let you know here in the next day or so.

Cheers

On Sep 17, 2:25 pm, monk <[email protected]> wrote:
> On 14 Sep 2007 00:41:07 GMT, me <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >I set up my vcr to tape the coverage of the Hawaiian race, but somehow
> >it didn't work. Does anyone know if I can somehow download the complete
> >race coverage not just highlights?

> I have the TSN coverage of 2006 hawaii. I will try to figure out how
> to get it online and will let you know here in the next day or so.
>
> Cheers

You can get it on Stage6.com their videos are awesome quality,
although it does take time to watch it, its Worth waiting for!
You don't really want to watch a few hours worth of triathlon in
youtube quality!
Chris