2006 Life Time Fitness Triathlon Promotion

I just ran accross a great deal if you want to compete in the Life Time
Fitness Triathlon in Minneapolis this summer. Pass this along to your
friends....

2006 Life Time Fitness Triathlon Promotion
Life Time Fitness has just announced a spring promotion for the Life
Time Fitness Triathlon. I am in charge of this for the Life Time
Fitness - Plymouth Group Fitness Team.
2006 Life Time Fitness Triathlon Event Details
What: 2006 Life Time Fitness Triathlon (Olympic Distance &
Short Course) You can sign up as an individual or a relay team.
When: Saturday, July 15th 8:00 AM
Where: Lake Nokomis, Minneapolis, MN
2006 Life Time Fitness Triathlon Promotion
What: 2006 Life Time Fitness Triathlon Promotion
Who: Open to everyone, both members and non-members.
Pass this information onto as many people as you know.
What you get: $10 off registration plus receive a 2006 Sugoi triathlon
top & bottom which is a $90.00 value.
When: This promotion expires Monday, March 26th, 2006.
How: Sign up online at http://www.ltftriathlon.com or download the
registration form.
Online instructions:
· Go to http://www.ltftriathlon.com
· Click on Registration
· Click Register online next to the event you want to participate in.
· This will bring you to Active.com registration for the LTF
Triathlon
· Click on "Register Now"
· Choose the "Corporate Registrations" option
· Read and accept the waivers
· Click on "Continue"
· This will bring you to your registration information
· In the drop down list that says "Select a Corporate Team Name",
choose "Plymouth Life Time Fitness"
· Enter all the rest of your information and click on "Continue"
· This will bring you to the "Submit Payment" page.
· In the textbox that says "Coupon Code", type in "LTFGF"
(with no quotes, must be in ALL CAPS!!) This will save you $10 off the
entry fee.
Download instructions:
· Follow the same instructions for online registration except
download the registration form.
· On the top of your printed form, Write "COUPON CODE = LTFGF"
and write "Life Time Fitness - Plymouth".

Volunteers
If you do not want to participate in the even this year, but still want
to be part of the excitement, please volunteer to help at the event.

Please go to http://www.ltftriathlon.com and click on the volunteer
link at the top of the page.

Questions?

Please email me at [email protected]

I just ran accross a great deal if you want to compete in the Life Time
Fitness Triathlon in Minneapolis this summer. Pass this along to your
friends....

2006 LifeTime Fitness Triathlon Promotion
LifeTime Fitness has just announced a spring promotion for the LifeTime
Fitness Triathlon. I am in charge of this for the Life Time
Fitness - Plymouth Group Fitness Team.
2006 Life Time Fitness Triathlon Event Details
What: 2006 Life Time Fitness Triathlon (Olympic Distance &
Short Course) You can sign up as an individual or a relay team.
When: Saturday, July 15th 8:00 AM
Where: Lake Nokomis, Minneapolis, MN
2006 Life Time Fitness Triathlon Promotion
What: 2006 Life Time Fitness Triathlon Promotion
Who: Open to everyone, both members and non-members.
Pass this information onto as many people as you know.
What you get: $10 off registration plus receive a 2006 Sugoi
triathlon
top & bottom which is a $90.00 value.
When: This promotion expires Monday, March 26th, 2006.
How: Sign up online at http://www.ltftriathlon.com or download the
registration form.
Online instructions:
· Go to http://www.ltftriathlon.com
· Click on Registration
· Click Register online next to the event you want to participate
in.
· This will bring you to Active.com registration for the LTF
Triathlon
· Click on "Register Now"
· Choose the "Corporate Registrations" option
· Read and accept the waivers
· Click on "Continue"
· This will bring you to your registration information
· In the drop down list that says "Select a Corporate Team Name",
choose "Plymouth Life Time Fitness"
· Enter all the rest of your information and click on "Continue"
· This will bring you to the "Submit Payment" page.
· In the textbox that says "Coupon Code", type in "LTFGF"
(with no quotes, must be in ALL CAPS!!) This will save you $10 off the
entry fee.
Download instructions:
· Follow the same instructions for online registration except
download the registration form.
· On the top of your printed form, Write "COUPON CODE = LTFGF"
and write "Life Time Fitness - Plymouth".

Volunteers
If you do not want to participate in the even this year, but still want
to be part of the excitement, please volunteer to help at the event.

Please go to http://www.ltftriathlon.com and click on the volunteer
link at the top of the page.

Questions?

Please email me at [email protected]

> I just ran accross a great deal if you want to compete in the Life Time
> Fitness Triathlon in Minneapolis this summer. Pass this along to your
> friends....

Why don't you post it a few more times and see if anyone responds?

It sounds like an Urban Legend ("Forward this e-mail to 50 people and
you'll get a free entry!"), but even if it isn't I'll probably never do
that race. There are plenty that are run just as well that are half the
price.

--Harold Buck

"Hubris always wins in the end. The Greeks taught us that."

-Homer J. Simpson