3200 Miles trip ('cross America)

Scream

Aug 9, 2009
Hi everyone, me and a friend is going to cycle from Seattle to New York next summer (summer 2010). First of all, we're going to do it to raise awareness of cancer, and the massive problems the victims suffer due to cancer. To specify, we're going to give it to "Kræftens Bekæmpelse" - Forside - Kræftens Bekæmpelse - Me being a dane myself.

My friend did it last year (please check out www.project100m.com)
He did it with such success, that we wanted to make it even more comprehensive, by doubling up on the miles, in the same time, almost...
We will be going 4 man, 2 riders (me and my friend) and 2 drivers, whom will be driving a service car, stuffed with pasta and tuna ;) Not to mention we got our first sponsor!

Thanks to Red Bull for supplying us with unlimited Red Bull ! We will need it!

For this event to happen, we will need many more sponsors, interesting in both national and international exposure, through the internet and papers, a SMS donation-system to Kræftens Bekæmpelse will also be set up, so people are able to donate easily. Donation will also be available on the internet. A homepage for the event will also be set up.

We're going to train dedicated for 6 months, and are very determined for this to happen. (Not that we're not in good shape already ;) )

Yours Sincerely :eek:

Hi, that sounds pretty cool. I am also from Denmark and look forward to hearing more about your trip. When do you expect to have your own webpage up and running?

Btw. Kræftens Bekæmpelse = An organisation against cancer.

This is really great. I wish I could go to.
A close family friend passed away in July of 2008, 38 year old mother of 2, breast cancer.
Please let us know where we can send a donations.
Good Luck.

Jerry

I'm very sorry to hear that, not only a life has been lost, but a mother of two :(

My friend's grand parents has also died from cancer, so we're motivated beyond the obvious...
You are very welcome to ride with us for just a day or two, if you want to!

cancerCycling.com

Finally up, will add Danish language shift tomorrow, and will receive regularly updates. (Daily basis if any need for).

The blog will start shortly!
Cheers