4042?

Status

Huw Pritchard

Guest
OK, so I've been away for a long time. It was my ISP's fault.

I can't be arsed reading all 4042 posts since my disappearance. Has 'owt interesting happened?

Stephen Baker

Guest
Huw says:

>Has 'owt interesting happened?

Nobbut you bouncing back in t'group, lad. ;-)

Steve

roKeMS

New Member
Mar 11, 2002
Huw Pritchard wrote:
> Has 'owt interesting happened?

roughly translated to something about a hamster, duct tape and imagination....:D

Anthony Sloan

Guest
Huw Pritchard wrote:
> OK, so I've been away for a long time. It was my ISP's fault.
>
> I can't be arsed reading all 4042 posts since my disappearance. Has 'owt interesting happened?

Wee ickle spelkie, ah garn hae nae foonwiddie.

My hands are full of thorns but I can't quit groping for the rose.

Bomba

Guest
Huw Pritchard wrote:
> OK, so I've been away for a long time. It was my ISP's fault.
>
> I can't be arsed reading all 4042 posts since my disappearance. Has 'owt interesting happened?

Bob was killed in a mysterious accident involving a fridge and Andrew's wife, Sheila, ran off with
the pool cleaner. Frightdog claims he has had his final spat with JD and Mary's having a secret
affair with the landlord of the pub, Harry, whose wife, Betty, has turned to prostitution to fuel
her smack habit.

Think that's everything...

Clydesdalemtb

Guest
Huw Pritchard wrote:
> OK, so I've been away for a long time. It was my ISP's fault.
>
> I can't be arsed reading all 4042 posts since my disappearance. Has 'owt interesting happened?

Same sh!t, same shovel, same pile.... but what does that have to do with the duties of Bureau
of Prisons

Cinder Girl

Guest
"Huw Pritchard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> OK, so I've been away for a long time. It was my ISP's fault.
>
> I can't be arsed reading all 4042 posts since my disappearance. Has 'owt interesting happened?
>
> --
> Huw Pritchard Replace bounce with huw to reply by mail

We failed to define schemga, or even agree on the correct spelling. But we did write some
lovely poetry.

Ryan Cousineau

Guest
In article <[email protected]>, "Huw Pritchard"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> OK, so I've been away for a long time. It was my ISP's fault.
>
> I can't be arsed reading all 4042 posts since my disappearance. Has 'owt interesting happened?

Uh, SRAM introduced an electronically controlled derailleur, Mike V got his wish and the United
States west of the Mississippi has been declared a no-bicycle zone, and the latest Marzocchi fork
has four feet of travel, but you'll need a new frame to use its 3" headset.

I think that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.