4042?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Huw Pritchard, Feb 15, 2003.

  1. OK, so I've been away for a long time. It was my ISP's fault.

    I can't be arsed reading all 4042 posts since my disappearance. Has 'owt interesting happened?

  2. Flyingcoyote

    Flyingcoyote Guest

  3. Huw says:

    >Has 'owt interesting happened?

    Nobbut you bouncing back in t'group, lad. ;-)

    Steve

  4. roKeMS

    roKeMS New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2002
    Huw Pritchard wrote:
    > Has 'owt interesting happened?

    roughly translated to something about a hamster, duct tape and imagination....:D

  5. Huw Pritchard wrote:
    > OK, so I've been away for a long time. It was my ISP's fault.
    >
    > I can't be arsed reading all 4042 posts since my disappearance. Has 'owt interesting happened?

    Wee ickle spelkie, ah garn hae nae foonwiddie.

    My hands are full of thorns but I can't quit groping for the rose.

  6. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Huw Pritchard wrote:
    > OK, so I've been away for a long time. It was my ISP's fault.
    >
    > I can't be arsed reading all 4042 posts since my disappearance. Has 'owt interesting happened?

    Bob was killed in a mysterious accident involving a fridge and Andrew's wife, Sheila, ran off with
    the pool cleaner. Frightdog claims he has had his final spat with JD and Mary's having a secret
    affair with the landlord of the pub, Harry, whose wife, Betty, has turned to prostitution to fuel
    her smack habit.

    Think that's everything...

  7. Huw Pritchard wrote:
    > OK, so I've been away for a long time. It was my ISP's fault.
    >
    > I can't be arsed reading all 4042 posts since my disappearance. Has 'owt interesting happened?

    Same sh!t, same shovel, same pile.... but what does that have to do with the duties of Bureau
    of Prisons

  8. Cinder Girl

    Cinder Girl Guest

    "Huw Pritchard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > OK, so I've been away for a long time. It was my ISP's fault.
    >
    > I can't be arsed reading all 4042 posts since my disappearance. Has 'owt interesting happened?
    >
    > --
    > Huw Pritchard Replace bounce with huw to reply by mail

    We failed to define schemga, or even agree on the correct spelling. But we did write some
    lovely poetry.

  9. In article <[email protected]>, "Huw Pritchard"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > OK, so I've been away for a long time. It was my ISP's fault.
    >
    > I can't be arsed reading all 4042 posts since my disappearance. Has 'owt interesting happened?

    Uh, SRAM introduced an electronically controlled derailleur, Mike V got his wish and the United
    States west of the Mississippi has been declared a no-bicycle zone, and the latest Marzocchi fork
    has four feet of travel, but you'll need a new frame to use its 3" headset.

    I think that's it.