5 countries in a day.

Simon Mason

Guest
My sister has just e-mailed me with the following:

> I read Josie Dew on holiday ' wind in my wheels'. she mentions a 103 mile
> cycle route linking Holland-Germany,Belgium,Luxembourg,France. so that
> you
> can do 5 countries in a day. I have looked and looked on the net, and
> cant
> find it., do you know anywhere to make enquiries, or have you heard of
> it.

Can anyone point her in the right direction?
TIA.
Simon

Simon Mason wrote:
> My sister has just e-mailed me with the following:
>
> > I read Josie Dew on holiday ' wind in my wheels'. she mentions a 103 mile
> > cycle route linking Holland-Germany,Belgium,Luxembourg,France. so that
> > you
> > can do 5 countries in a day. I have looked and looked on the net, and
> > cant
> > find it., do you know anywhere to make enquiries, or have you heard of
> > it.

> Can anyone point her in the right direction?

has she tried http://www.josiedew.co.uk/ ?

The home page is equivocal on the likelihood of quick email responses
but it would seem worth a try

best wishes
james

Simon Mason wrote:
> My sister has just e-mailed me with the following:
>

>>I read Josie Dew on holiday ' wind in my wheels'. she mentions a 103 mile
>>cycle route linking Holland-Germany,Belgium,Luxembourg,France. so that
>>you
>>can do 5 countries in a day. I have looked and looked on the net, and
>>cant
>>find it., do you know anywhere to make enquiries, or have you heard of
>>it.

> Can anyone point her in the right direction?
> TIA.
> Simon

best I can find is " De groene route naar de middellandse zee" (green
road to the mediteranean sea) which does four countries. Starting in
Germany to make it five would be easy.
see
<http://www.fietskaartinformatiestichting.nl/fietsweb/img/kaart-a2%20met%20grote%20titel.jpg>

--